This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By austrotard
I can attest that that trip is a top prize... much better than a carved fly box.

tip for the winner: a sharp state of dress, a penchant for salmon dinners, a thirst for crown royal and a tablet for cooties is all you'll need.
and some marigolds.

don't forget those god damned marigolds.

topical: I've chosen the carving for the box and will get my shit together soon. perhaps.
By VTNZ
Bumpity-bump.

So, I had to think about this a bit. Nobody wants to come to VT to catch 12" trouts, so a trip donated to VT is kinda meh (and I won't be there much longer). So, I'll put up 2 nights in "Teh Suk Shack" in New Zealand and one day guided fishing in the wop-wops of New Zealand.

I know this in not an easy endeavor to make it to NZ; so I'll give a 5 year period for the winner to use it. You'll need to get in touch with me asap the year you go, so I can accommodate you. :cool
By austrotard
VTNZ wrote:

I know this in not an easy endeavor to make it to NZ; so I'll give a 5 year period for the winner to use it.
everyone is not as lackadaisical as me, mate.

I'll get there. just give us a minute.
By P-A
Will ship next monday.
That tripp sure sounds awsome ROOT!!!!
:cool :cool :cool
By Bobwhite
Looking forward to this all coming together, and your direction on how we can make this a really big deal!

Good on ya!
By P-A
I have had some troubles getting all stuff but its comming together, to rectify this delay
i am shipping 2 of my canvases insted of one. Will ship the 30march.
Sorry mates.
Cheers
P-A
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine