This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Wannabee
Nothing to donate (except golf clubs) but definitely in on spending some wallet fat on tickets. i've been through the fertility thing and can appreciate the expences (both financially and emotionally). solid effort guys. these things make this stupid board not so stupid some times.
By Mad_Mike
For those of you who are on the facebook thing.. I've created a page on there.. could those of you who are donating thins PM your name, or the name you would like to be associated with your donations... If you want to be anonymous, just let me know.. that way I can properly attribute your donation to you outside of this little world we all know and love..

Thanks fellas

Mike
By Larry S Hittem
Well, I have nothing to donate as of yet. Cept my time. I'll be in town, so count me in for whatever I can do. I'll contact you direct Mike.
By Wannabee
Mad_Mike wrote:For those of you who are on the facebook thing.. I've created a page on there.. could those of you who are donating thins PM your name, or the name you would like to be associated with your donations... If you want to be anonymous, just let me know.. that way I can properly attribute your donation to you outside of this little world we all know and love..

Thanks fellas

Mike
you gonna share the facebook info with those that are facebookers?
By Mad_Mike
Wannabee wrote:
Mad_Mike wrote:For those of you who are on the facebook thing.. I've created a page on there.. could those of you who are donating thins PM your name, or the name you would like to be associated with your donations... If you want to be anonymous, just let me know.. that way I can properly attribute your donation to you outside of this little world we all know and love..

Thanks fellas

Mike
you gonna share the facebook info with those that are facebookers?
Here ya go... https://www.facebook.com/jermsandbjadopt
By SLSS
Poor kid's going to have a whole flock of black sheep uncles. :coffee
By Bobwhite
SLSS wrote:Poor kid's going to have a whole flock of black sheep uncles. :coffee
Right you are, Rick... right you are!
By P-A
The box will be 2 hand made in maple root by Lars Karlsson in Sweden. One filled with my flies and one with the other solid tiers.
Will tell you the tiers names later on, but some of them are world names.
Madtrout aka Ulf Börjesson (covershot machine) will also give a full size Canvas of if his awsome Surface startin Mayflies. that made it easy for me also so i will also do a canvas insted. Easier to ship and gives more money in an auction.
Cheers
P-A :cool :cool
By woolly bugger
I just invited all of my FB 'friend' to like the page.... that's a lot of mouse clickin
By Bobwhite
It's a real pleasure for Lisa and I to be a part of this event, and to help a buddy and his wife start their family.

We'll be sending along the following original painting.

"The Titan" - 13" x 11" - oil on board - framed
The Titan.jpg
"The Titan"
The Titan.jpg (77.88 KiB) Viewed 642 times
By AftonAngler
Bobwhite wrote:It's a real pleasure for Lisa and I to be a part of this event, and to help a buddy and his wife start their family.

We'll be sending along the following original painting.

"The Titan" - 13" x 11" - oil on board - framed
The Titan.jpg
What! Original Titan?

Dude!

That is righteous :cool

Is there a way to jury-rig the drawing for the winner? :cheer :Roll Eyes

Might have to travel to Chucktown for this one...
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine