This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Got it. Thanks. I hope some sucker of a redfisherman wins a box shrimp flies thinking he is going to catch some redfish upon them and then despite his initial disappointment at them being shrimp flies for salmon actually does catch a redfish upon them.
By jhnnythndr
why doncthu put up the sweater?
By jhnnythndr
but- it would be the biggest draw. every sucker on here would put in tickets, just to see how upset you are when you lose. probably all they would give it back too. after you've given a good show of tears and what not.
By P-A
I will ship in 3 weaks, is that ok flats and Bob? Wont get the last things before that.
Got some new stuff to add, one orginal fly drawing with fly from Micke Bluedun, will show a jpg next weak
and some really awsome Classic Feather from Håkan Karsnäser. Will be a biig box....;)
Cheers P-A
By Bruiser
PA, here in the US we have an expression for guys like you.

You rule, bro :cool

*this also applies to the other exotics and native American rednecks participating.
By peetso
Hopefully the income tax return is fat, so I can spend some to help a good man out.

Good on all of you for lending your talents. Heartwarming shit. :cool
By FredA
Musky flies... anyone wanna help me get a box together? I'm good for a dozen sized smallish to whole chicken.

I haven't read thru this whole thing and maybe someone's already got one going. If so, give me a shout. Due date to get the goods in? (I saw "sometime in March") Of course I also just skimmed all the latest updates. I'm gonna get tyin...
By flatscaster
P-A wrote:I will ship in 3 weaks, is that ok flats and Bob? Wont get the last things before that.
Got some new stuff to add, one orginal fly drawing with fly from Micke Bluedun, will show a jpg next weak
and some really awsome Classic Feather from Håkan Karsnäser. Will be a biig box....;)
Cheers P-A
that's perfect. its better than perfect. thank you.
By Bobwhite
FredA wrote:Musky flies... anyone wanna help me get a box together? I'm good for a dozen sized smallish to whole chicken.

I haven't read thru this whole thing and maybe someone's already got one going. If so, give me a shout. Due date to get the goods in? (I saw "sometime in March") Of course I also just skimmed all the latest updates. I'm gonna get tyin...
There's plenty of time, Fred. No worries. Even the promise of primo musky flies will draw greenbacks like bees to honey (hint, hint)!

I'll drop some dough in that bucket!
Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

WTF, Hieronymus

Right on. Tell these losers what is up, braddah. F[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

April 20th. that'll do

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine