Helping out our friend Jerms

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
flatscaster

Re: Helping out our friend Jerms

Post by flatscaster » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:18 am

email luke@byersdesign.com or PM me and i'll get you the information and work out the details.
I feel like i been stuck at awesome; for a long time.
-Cap'n MM RN

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:41 am

Got it. Thanks. I hope some sucker of a redfisherman wins a box shrimp flies thinking he is going to catch some redfish upon them and then despite his initial disappointment at them being shrimp flies for salmon actually does catch a redfish upon them.

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:50 am

why doncthu put up the sweater?
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:51 am

I love it too much.

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:54 am

but- it would be the biggest draw. every sucker on here would put in tickets, just to see how upset you are when you lose. probably all they would give it back too. after you've given a good show of tears and what not.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:56 am

You might as well ask the night sky to give you its stars.

P-A

Post by P-A » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:30 pm

I will ship in 3 weaks, is that ok flats and Bob? Wont get the last things before that.
Got some new stuff to add, one orginal fly drawing with fly from Micke Bluedun, will show a jpg next weak
and some really awsome Classic Feather from Håkan Karsnäser. Will be a biig box....;)
Cheers P-A
http://500px.com/P-ANilsson

That look total awesome in my eyes "Bruiser"

What made that hole in the middle of the pie?
Be honest, now... "Bob White"

yinzer - you know I'm a cop.
Kyle - I don't give a fuck.
yinzer - No, really, I'm a cop.
Kyle - No, really, I don't give a fuck. "KYLE"

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:56 pm

PA, here in the US we have an expression for guys like you.

You rule, bro :cool

*this also applies to the other exotics and native American rednecks participating.
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

peetso

Post by peetso » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Hopefully the income tax return is fat, so I can spend some to help a good man out.

Good on all of you for lending your talents. Heartwarming shit. :cool
"Cheer up. You are not on fire." - jhnnythndr

the borealist

FredA

Post by FredA » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Musky flies... anyone wanna help me get a box together? I'm good for a dozen sized smallish to whole chicken.

I haven't read thru this whole thing and maybe someone's already got one going. If so, give me a shout. Due date to get the goods in? (I saw "sometime in March") Of course I also just skimmed all the latest updates. I'm gonna get tyin...

flatscaster

Post by flatscaster » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:27 pm

P-A wrote:I will ship in 3 weaks, is that ok flats and Bob? Wont get the last things before that.
Got some new stuff to add, one orginal fly drawing with fly from Micke Bluedun, will show a jpg next weak
and some really awsome Classic Feather from Håkan Karsnäser. Will be a biig box....;)
Cheers P-A
that's perfect. its better than perfect. thank you.
I feel like i been stuck at awesome; for a long time.
-Cap'n MM RN

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:04 pm

FredA wrote:Musky flies... anyone wanna help me get a box together? I'm good for a dozen sized smallish to whole chicken.

I haven't read thru this whole thing and maybe someone's already got one going. If so, give me a shout. Due date to get the goods in? (I saw "sometime in March") Of course I also just skimmed all the latest updates. I'm gonna get tyin...
There's plenty of time, Fred. No worries. Even the promise of primo musky flies will draw greenbacks like bees to honey (hint, hint)!

I'll drop some dough in that bucket!
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner