This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Cary
[report]SO it all started with a demonstration asserting our right to stream access with Kid 2.
Later that eve, it was with Kid 1 on a convoluted flight to Minneapolis to avoid ice in Atlanta (what the fuck is that all about anyway) and finally to the land of sacrificial virgins. Usually for spring break we head to the tropics and work in some fishing, this year, its not to be. SO, last minute call to some friends at a new place in and old village, yes, we got room, see you soon.
The advantage of the redeye was that we’d arrive in time to meet Guey at a secret dock on teh extreme north end known only to Rastafarians, hippy chicks and the local Cartel. We got into some good afternoon fishing on the way to the fisherwoman’s lair
G gets a little bit of boney schnide in no time
Image,
Light behind the clouds, we head to the digs. I grab a michelada, G sees some tailing fish in front of the lodge…
Next day we got low clouds, we hit the first flat, Four Maggots, and promptly run over a school of bonefish. Poling around, we spook a permit. We leave, head into the lagoon, and run over some snook. We spooked a slam and it isn’t even 9 O’clock. G ‘s like, WTF is with these guys. Guey settles a bit, maybe takes a Xanax, and we stealth up our approach, it works.
Next day, weather is unbelievably awesome. Guey doubles up on gas, we head outside and south to poach the waters of the expensive lodge.

Even the little ones got some teeth, G.Image
A few average bones, some snooks, that was about it.
So following day we burn gas in the opposite direction and fish a bit ocean side
Image Image

So after jacking a shit-ton of palometas, and explained to Guey, yes, these ARE full grown fish, NO we DINT just catch a dozen baby permit. Dejected, he says fuck it, lets go find a real one. G is all for it. we find a school of about a half dozen feeding on a dark spot with a ray or two in the area.
He closes the deal…
Later, teh old man evens the score.
Great day. Several firsts. Why stop on teh water, there’s gambling and drinking to be had. .
Sin Alcohol of course.
Thanks Lupe, you put five pounds on me in as many days.
Alright, got one more day, lets hit it hard.
And for good measureImage
Image[/report]
Thanks for indulging us :cool
By brent_e
flatscaster wrote:You win at fatherhood. This was excellent
fuck yeah! the look on your lads face is priceless! I'm sure that will stick with him!

cool. thanks for this. nice trip!

am I too old for you to adopt?
By Lurgee
Excellent.

I am assuming your lawn is mowed and car washed at least twice weekly.
By TX.
WHAT???!!!
You just ruined that kid.
You're gonna have a "Franzen" on your hands in no time (not that that's a bad thing). :cool
By fatman
nice work
By Cary
fatman wrote:nice work
not really, he didn't catch any on a backcast.
By Socks
TX. wrote:WHAT???!!!
You just ruined that kid.
You're gonna have a "Franzen" on your hands in no time (not that that's a bad thing). :cool
Its a bad thing cause soon enough he will corrupt one of his friends and end up like me and that's a bad thing
Awesome report really
By root wad
I am forever grateful all of my progeny grew up with those kinds of memories. Believe me, neither of you will forget them. :cool
Well sh!t, Panama...

BTW, don't hire boat boys. Surely, there must […]

Intro

I’d also like to put in a request that jos[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

Do you know where I live? Who I am? WTF is pumpe[…]

whatcha tying?

DDC59DB3-2C89-462E-916C-0BA91C6171A4.jpeg Fuc[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine