winter lets go- TR

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
ohflyfish

winter lets go- TR

Post by ohflyfish » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:16 am

[report]I finally had the chance to head up north after the ice jams went away and the temps started to warm up. Nothing better than chasing some fresh chrome up on the tribs. Lots of fish in the smaller rivers but only saw four to five people the whole trip. Spent three days living out of the car only spending money on gas and beef jerky. The pictures should help explain the rest.Imagefirst fish, second castImageImagespent some time trying to get a jumping fish..ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagesmaller guy but had the best colors of the trip.. pic doesn't do him justiceImageImageImagewhy I love steelheadImageImagethat wasn't a steelhead, on the swingImageImageImage no idea what this belonged to. it was about the size of my handImageImageImageImageImagesome classic scenery of the erie tribsImageand the big boy.[/report]

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Re: winter lets go- TR

Post by MTgrayling » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:26 am

fresh red chrome!
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:49 am

I'd have budgeted in some funds for strippers and booze.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm

straightarms and hotspottin'

Everybody knows this is nowhere...

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Wait til Rammers sees the "bobber"...

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:34 pm

ChaseChrome wrote:Wait til Rammers sees the "bobber"...
And the ones that were foul hooked in the face.
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

Ramcatt

Post by Ramcatt » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:55 pm

ohflyfish wrote:[report]... Nothing better than chasing some fresh chrome up on the tribs....[/report]
do you have any pictures of those?

D-nymph wrote:
ChaseChrome wrote:Wait til Rammers sees the "bobber"...
And the ones that were foul hooked in the face.
WOAHHH hold on a second
you mean fish don't eat with their eyeballs and under the jaw?
"Ramcatt is the origninal cuntry fishing troubadour, and the youngest dirty old man to fish these waters"
- Al Goldstein (c.1973)

cerevisiaephilus

Post by cerevisiaephilus » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:06 pm

VLADIMIR BOOTIN!
"All I feel is a slight hope that a giant, shunned, sexually deviant Cryptid will start enforcing his own perverted justice for crimes against nature." -jerome

root wad

Post by root wad » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Somehow I get the feeling this may not go so very well. Plus this whole peekaboo pose thingy sure got old even before the first time I saw it. Is that supposed to be the new cool?
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

jerome

Post by jerome » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Wow, snagging average size rainbow trout in ditches.....

Swinging with a bobber???? really??? that is like calling these fish fresh chrome and calling that ditch a creek... Its bullshit.

Somewhere a Sasquatch is crying for fucking fuck's sake.

You need to be and I really hope you are savagely butt-raped by a sexually confused and deviant Bigfoot for such shit and kept in his cave as his gimp for a while. Stoned by a wookie or eating shit and setting yourself on fire just isn't painful enough.

WTF...

This should get good...
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

bullship

Post by bullship » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:35 pm

I had a pretty strong feeling that this wasn't going well, but I wasn't necessarily expecting sexual assault and gimp servitude per Bigfoot. Way to go, kid. Way to go.

CarpeTructa

Post by CarpeTructa » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Jealousy rears its ugly head. Pay no attention to the peanut gallery, looks like a great trip. :cool
Somebody else is going to have to watch the door for me now. Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. Outcast (RIP)