This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By PastorBen
hey there

the first word that came to mind was "Righteous"

Grace and peace

Ben
By croaker
Inspiring.

Thanks!
By cantfishforshit
Well dog damn, Bob. Looks like a helluva time!
By vaku
Thanks Bob! I enjoyed that.

I've said it before, I want to be Bob White when I grow up.
By Ajax
Wowzer... That's some good shit right there.

And escaping from the white-out hell that was the Upper Great Lakes this past winter must have been the cherry on top.
By Walter
I need to have one of them carving stations on my next bonefishing trip.
By jeff-nc
Bob - did you get over to the west side? are you doing any pencil sketches or watercolors of andros? it's a remarkable place. i'd love to see you do some drawings/paintings of that area like you did in "seasons on the flats." good stuff...

jeff
By Bobwhite
jeff-nc wrote:Bob - did you get over to the west side? are you doing any pencil sketches or watercolors of andros? it's a remarkable place. i'd love to see you do some drawings/paintings of that area like you did in "seasons on the flats." good stuff...

jeff
The day that the guys all went to the west side, on the big boat... they tore 'em up! I chose to stay and check out a big lagoon with my buddy, Prince, in a stashed Gheenoe. A great day. I'll be back and see the rest...

I do plan on some paintings... after all, the Lord provided.
By catfish
Outstanding...it was a wise decision to eschew westside...long boatride for thin water and no TOTO...did you fish Moxey Creek?
Obviously upscale for the contemp MickeyA and the "Pope" that beef roast on Andros is for "Popes"...next time to the kitchen...bring a 7 or 8 bone ask for prep Androsian...get fifth gin fresh coconut milk mix and relax and visualize that will be your Sistine...
By DeShootnestGent'man
catfish wrote:Outstanding...it was a wise decision to eschew westside...long boatride for thin water and no TOTO...did you fish Moxey Creek?
Obviously upscale for the contemp MickeyA and the "Pope" that beef roast on Andros is for "Popes"...next time to the kitchen...bring a 7 or 8 bone ask for prep Androsian...get fifth gin fresh coconut milk mix and relax and visualize that will be your Sistine...
That's Joe Grinds' territory there!

:cool

paying yourself today or no pro bone o's #tardstro[…]

Things That PISS Me Off!

wow. I've been happy. topical: back to work tomor[…]

A Confession

topside or bottom? confession: miranda got the […]

I have been playing around with these old school c[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine