This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By jdub
pbrstreetgang wrote: Interesting little bit of info:
“China gets more expensive every year. By 2015, Chinese wages will average $6.15 per hour, still well below the U.S. minimum wage, but American worker productivity is significantly higher.
But meanwhile, you can go to Alibaba, with 499 other friends, and buy a Hydros Large Arbor VI Reel for $35 each...or you can go to Orvis and buy just one for $315. Alibaba is the shits for bulk.
Screen shot 2014-06-02 at 11.05.14 AM.png
Screen shot 2014-06-02 at 11.05.14 AM.png (67.05 KiB) Viewed 869 times
By JRH
Ginseng Sullivan wrote:
really poor taste, sexist ad there Cheeky marketing department. you literally laid your shitty reel on some whore's ass and think that's great advertising? Holy fuck man, absolutely terrible. hopefully you will never sell one of your reels to a Woman.

you know what this sport needs? yeah another shitty reel company with a really shitty (blatantly sexist) marketing department. that will help everyone.

i'm embarrassed for you since you seem incapable of it yourselves.

By markl
Ginseng Sullivan wrote:Image

really poor taste, sexist ad there Cheeky marketing department. you literally laid your shitty reel on some whore's ass and think that's great advertising? Holy fuck man, absolutely terrible. hopefully you will never sell one of your reels to a Woman.

you know what this sport needs? yeah another shitty reel company with a really shitty (blatantly sexist) marketing department. that will help everyone.

i'm embarrassed for you since you seem incapable of it yourselves.
Hey, I'm not judging, but doesn't The Suk have newbie 'tit pic' rules and "The Unlimited Thong" thread??? I wouldn't buy one because of the quality. Though I find this particular ad a bit tactless (and not the best ass), I haven't complained at looking at their ads in the past - and, I will be checking out the next intro and "The Unlimited Thong" thread contributions as soon as they're posted.
By The Volfish
Is it OK if the Woman that's being whored out isn't anonymous?
This is a unique opportunity as April is an excellent tyer and Spey instructor, and does not get out east too often.

For those who want to stick around and fish after class, the smallmouth bass fishing on the Catt will be in full swing, and there may also be a few steelies still hanging around then too.

The full day Spey casting class is limited to 6 guests, while the 3-4 hour fly tying session can handle up to 8. Both are led by April Vokey. This camp will also include 2 nights lodging at our cabins, lunch on the 12th, and most likely a cookout/beer blast the evening of the 12th.

Cost: $495/person includes fly tying class (3-4 hours), skagit casting class (6-8 hours), 2 nights lodging at Zoar Valley Escape on Cattaraugus creek, lunch on June 12, cookout the evening of the 12th.

More details to follow
Not trying to be a dick, just trying to understand.

Take a deep breath and stroke the kitty.
By Adams
At least the line is coming off the reel correctly, unlike whoever the idiot was who set up the Redington bikini chick ad a few years back.

Advertisers use sex to sell stuff? Damn, what's next? Hyperbole?

Personally, I'd rather look at a woman's ass in an ad for something I'm not going to buy than see another stoked bro brah . . .
By Pedorro
adams wrote: Personally, I'd rather look at a woman's ass in an ad for something I'm not going to buy than see another stoked bro brah . . .
Tru dat mang, word.

I'll take "fish in my ads" for $80 please Alex.
By Gremlin
The Volfish wrote:How many of you posted from your 'Merican made phone or puter?

Have fun with your high and mighty anti-Vokey Pokey rants.
Yeh, I was thinking a similar thing. I work in an industry where a lot of the engineering was sent overseas to India and China around 2000 and later. Of course, it is hard to tell if the people who designed, tested, etc... your equipment were in the US or elsewhere. Fortunately quality issues stemmed the flood. However, I don't get all worked up about buy American, I go for quality and service (which often does mean American). Some companies (Cloudveil for instance) charge made in America for Chinese made stuff.

I do find the add a bit odd, maybe they are targeting the 20 year old frat boy with a trust fund.
By SLSS
Gremlin wrote:
I do find the add a bit odd, maybe they are targeting the 20 year old color-blind frat boy with a trust fund.
fixed
By fallen513
Ol Patagucci Lucy is lookin' good these days too...

Tetons?

whatcha tying?

1650B2D9-E969-4148-8EDA-D4CDD21E4D19.jpeg E3D3D7[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick

in recent news: Poll: 38% of Americans would giv[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

] Feb 27, 2021 Gas $2.49 Temp 68 Wet wading in[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine