This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By The Po Thead
Hope summer has been treating you all well. As always, it's flying by too quickly here in southeast Alaska. June and July were mostly spent on Prince of Wales Island continuing stream surveys and cataloging watersheds, but there's been a few breaks in-between where I've been back in Juneau to enjoy home.

Like much of the other portions of the pacific coast this summer, it's been incredibly sunny and dry. Great for getting out and enjoying the weather, but not so good for the fish that need water to spawn in... Work's been busy, and this field season we've been flying to a lot of remote locations to look at streams.

You find some weird shit in the middle of nowhere....

The top water trout fishing has been great. I've been pretty much only fishing a mouse pattern.

I got on an empty charter seat for a trip to the outer coast. Freezer filling time.

And we've done several early morning trips with the coworkers to get out and find some kings.

And it wouldn't be an Alaskan summer without hiking up a few mountains and cooking a shitload of good food.

My zucchini's have been killin it.

And I've managed to get some time to join the family out at the cabin on an island near town.

Where we even went wet wading for Dollies

Cheers fucko's!
By yard4sale
Dear Sir,

With all due respect, FUCK YOU!

Remember, I said with all due respect.

Sincerely,

Yardsale
By root wad
Average Joe wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:28 pm
The Po Thead wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:23 pm My zucchini's have been killin it.
No surprise there. Why should they be any different from everything else in this post?

:cool
Earth Boxes are magic.
By McH
Nice!!
and BTW
I'm still jealous after 13 pgs. :smile

:cool
By fatman
:smile

Man, fuck Hot Creek. I remember Carpe Tructa and B[…]

Rust Belt 2019

no $148 wings/pizza. fail. 'twas done. We j[…]