This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By D-nymph
AK Powder Monkey will be there doing a seminar on painting beads & tossing them to gorging 14" rainbows, in Alaska, then calling it "fly fishing". Half of you won't know the fucking difference. :coffee
By FormerlyChaseChrome
D-nymph wrote:AK Powder Monkey will be there doing a seminar on painting beads & tossing them to gorging 14" rainbows, in Alaska, then calling it "fly fishing". Half of you won't know the fucking difference. :coffee
Don't they fish those in tandem with that other finely wrought masterpiece the "meat fly"?
By RaZ
ChaseChrome wrote:
Surly wrote:I'm 100% in. Not sure about Thursday yet, confirmed for Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

So what tieflies to make for this thing? Intruder-y type things okay? Sizes? Colors?
Beads, but RaZ swears by roe bags.....
boxcutters for the browns...
By Woolybug25
D-nymph wrote:AK Powder Monkey will be there doing a seminar on painting beads & tossing them to gorging 14" rainbows, in Alaska, then calling it "fly fishing". Half of you won't know the fucking difference. :coffee
He'll even do an advanced course on telling others how stupid they are for not fishing brown drakes for 28" rainbows, despite never doing it himself. It's a "can't miss" event.
By Surly
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Surly, lets have a tie flying party at the shop one day.
Ok, sounds good.
By pxatim
Woolybug25 wrote:
He'll even do an advanced course on telling others how stupid they are for not fishing brown drakes for 28" rainbows, despite never doing it himself. It's a "can't miss" event.
No they were 18 BWO's :bow
By FinChaser
I'm all in. All days.
By FinChaser
Also honcho I think we should make a return trip to our spot. I'll bring the net.
By Mike Honcho
FinChaser wrote:Also honcho I think we should make a return trip to our spot. I'll bring the net.
So just nets then, no rods needed?
I do not respond to pms

Thanks for letting everyone know?

Luau 2020

Yeah, I am out. 58D95F98-0E03-45E5-A644-E74D695[…]

Happy fourth of July...

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine