This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By root wad
The above make's me happy.
By Woolybug25
If Ironman doesn't bring the stabbin wagon, then I want to stay in cabin 10.

Maybe in a tent outside of cabin 10.
By pbrstreetgang
Good (as in VERY) to hear! Hope you're up for getting up early and holding down that run again so we can get the swing line going.

Hit me up when you got a sec about pre-bake potentials
By slapshot
I might be bringing someone along.

By Woolybug25
pbrstreetgang wrote:Good (as in VERY) to hear! Hope you're up for getting up early and holding down that run again so we can get the swing line going.

Hit me up when you got a sec about pre-bake potentials
I think I can muster up walking down the hill and sleeping on the bank each morning. :cool
By vaku
I want in! I want to ride in the back seat of Matt's truck and sleep and fart the whole way up. then drink beer and catch a steel fish.
By fatman
vaku wrote:I want in! I want to ride in the back seat of Matt's truck and sleep and fart the whole way up. then drink beer and catch a steel fish.
would you settle for two out of three? :wink
By ironman
Woolybug25 wrote:If Ironman doesn't bring the stabbin wagon, then I want to stay in cabin 10.

Maybe in a tent outside of cabin 10.
I'll cast you down with the sodomites, Warden Norton Style. Shuffle your zip code, lose your comfy one bunk Hilton. Deserter.

Then there's the matter of that delicious looking bottle of bourbon you kindly gifted as boat storage payment. Wouldn't be right to crack it with anyone else, homey. Oh, and I've got your fuking dry cleaning.

(damn autocorrect)
Last edited by ironman on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By FredA
ironman wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote: Then there's the matter of that delicious looking bottle of bourbon you kindly gifted as boat storage payment. Wouldn't be right to crack it with anyone else, honey. Oh, and I've got your fuking dry cleaning.
I so want that to say homey.
By ironman
FredA wrote:
ironman wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote: Then there's the matter of that delicious looking bottle of bourbon you kindly gifted as boat storage payment. Wouldn't be right to crack it with anyone else, homey. Oh, and I've got your fuking dry cleaning.
I so want that to say homey.
Fixed.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Reece’s Surface Assassin (variation) h[…]

it took you that long to come up with this? ni[…]

Few days late, but I'm pouring a sip for ol' Charl[…]

Luau 2020

Yeah, I am out. 58D95F98-0E03-45E5-A644-E74D695[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine