Rustbelt 2014 - DONE

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
bullship

Re: Rustbelt 2014 - DONE

Post by bullship » Tue May 26, 2015 12:09 pm

Teezers will be an affiliate partner this year, if I have anything to do with it. Midgets on stilts are their specialty

fatman

Post by fatman » Tue May 26, 2015 6:19 pm

bullship wrote:Teezers will be an affiliate partner this year, if I have anything to do with it. Midgets on stilts are their specialty
Waffles and nipples? :smile
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

bullship

Post by bullship » Tue May 26, 2015 6:34 pm

That's my focus in life, essentially. I prefer the whole titty though, just fyi.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Tue May 26, 2015 10:22 pm

I was just wondering if any of you homos want to go fish oregon/washington before/after this gay soiree?

I'll want to be there 17 days incorporating three weekends.
pitch me an idea through pm or you can belittle me here like a proper real life tough guy.

cheers.

or we could just go back to colorado and get high like the last two times. someone pm thndr. <are we still doing this?
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:36 am

austrotard wrote:I was just wondering if any of you homos want to go fish oregon/washington before/after this gay soiree?

pitch me an idea through pm or you can belittle me here like a proper real life tough guy.

cheers.

or we could just go back to colorado and get high like the last two times. someone pm thndr. <are we still doing this?
Keep me on the pm chain. I might be down for going out west.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:14 pm

so this morning it was 3c or 37.4sepps or some shit.
I was just wondering if it'll get much colder than that. because right now I am fucking dying.

I'm resigned to the fact that this will be my last trip ever with all my fingers intact.

I'll need some austrian mittens. ugg gloves.

-mtice

Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Post by Average Joe » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:00 am

austrotard wrote:so this morning it was 3c or 37.4sepps or some shit.
I was just wondering if it'll get much colder than that. because right now I am fucking dying.

I'm resigned to the fact that this will be my last trip ever with all my fingers intact.

I'll need some austrian mittens. ugg gloves.
What you'll need is a pair of Cabela's neoprenes, a camo rain jacket, a trapper hat, and a flask of Malort.

And whatever you do, don't pass out. Rumor has it that heero will use any excuse to demonstrate his American Red Cross resuscitation skills.

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:31 am

You guys should fish the Grande Ronde the week before this. Thats a good week to go. I went one time and caught some fishes. Go me!

And I think Im going to bail on this one (both of them, not that I was really invited to either).

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:31 pm

Average Joe wrote:And whatever you do, don't pass out. Rumor has it that heero will use any excuse to demonstrate his American Red Cross resuscitation skills.
from behind.
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

slapshot

Post by slapshot » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:36 pm

austrotard wrote:I was just wondering if any of you homos want to go fish oregon/washington before/after this gay soiree?

cheers.

I might be down to road trip to Coloracky. I'd like to see this happen. I've never fished for them silly pretty fish they got out there.

As for belittling. Fuck cold water fish. Fuck em in their ear. Peebs lives in moosky land. We can rustle up some botes. Just saying.
I usually drop em in the grass and then fish out another cast or two while I wait for them to get tired enough to hold still - that way you can actually tell how long they are against the rod. - JT

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:46 am

sounds great.

g'day queers,

I'd like to book my flights and if you've any time either side of this and you fancy fucking about I wouldn't mind hearing about it.
I'm willing to travel innerstate. fuck november bluelines. (no offe... ah, fuck it.)
pocket pissers, dream weavers, couch surfers, tire kickers and wind talkers need not apply.
oh... and no oirish.

aye grand so,
shawn

-mtice

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:35 am

When and where will this gathering be taking place?