This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By bullship
Teezers will be an affiliate partner this year, if I have anything to do with it. Midgets on stilts are their specialty
By fatman
bullship wrote:Teezers will be an affiliate partner this year, if I have anything to do with it. Midgets on stilts are their specialty
Waffles and nipples? :smile
By austrotard
I was just wondering if any of you homos want to go fish oregon/washington before/after this gay soiree?

I'll want to be there 17 days incorporating three weekends.
pitch me an idea through pm or you can belittle me here like a proper real life tough guy.

cheers.

or we could just go back to colorado and get high like the last two times. someone pm thndr. <are we still doing this?
By Woolybug25
austrotard wrote:I was just wondering if any of you homos want to go fish oregon/washington before/after this gay soiree?

pitch me an idea through pm or you can belittle me here like a proper real life tough guy.

cheers.

or we could just go back to colorado and get high like the last two times. someone pm thndr. <are we still doing this?
Keep me on the pm chain. I might be down for going out west.
By austrotard
so this morning it was 3c or 37.4sepps or some shit.
I was just wondering if it'll get much colder than that. because right now I am fucking dying.

I'm resigned to the fact that this will be my last trip ever with all my fingers intact.

I'll need some austrian mittens. ugg gloves.
By Average Joe
austrotard wrote:so this morning it was 3c or 37.4sepps or some shit.
I was just wondering if it'll get much colder than that. because right now I am fucking dying.

I'm resigned to the fact that this will be my last trip ever with all my fingers intact.

I'll need some austrian mittens. ugg gloves.
What you'll need is a pair of Cabela's neoprenes, a camo rain jacket, a trapper hat, and a flask of Malort.

And whatever you do, don't pass out. Rumor has it that heero will use any excuse to demonstrate his American Red Cross resuscitation skills.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
You guys should fish the Grande Ronde the week before this. Thats a good week to go. I went one time and caught some fishes. Go me!

And I think Im going to bail on this one (both of them, not that I was really invited to either).
By pbrstreetgang
Average Joe wrote:And whatever you do, don't pass out. Rumor has it that heero will use any excuse to demonstrate his American Red Cross resuscitation skills.
from behind.
By slapshot
austrotard wrote:I was just wondering if any of you homos want to go fish oregon/washington before/after this gay soiree?

cheers.

I might be down to road trip to Coloracky. I'd like to see this happen. I've never fished for them silly pretty fish they got out there.

As for belittling. Fuck cold water fish. Fuck em in their ear. Peebs lives in moosky land. We can rustle up some botes. Just saying.
By austrotard
sounds great.

g'day queers,

I'd like to book my flights and if you've any time either side of this and you fancy fucking about I wouldn't mind hearing about it.
I'm willing to travel innerstate. fuck november bluelines. (no offe... ah, fuck it.)
pocket pissers, dream weavers, couch surfers, tire kickers and wind talkers need not apply.
oh... and no oirish.

aye grand so,
shawn
Friday Cheer Through Pics

yup, beverages are nice. same as it ever was....[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmnsGFALd04 https:[…]

show your tying space plz!

Nice welcome to the board jerk asses. I'm out of[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50197426066_1[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine