This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By vaku
Bumping this bitch back to the top!

Have any dates been picked? Other wise I'm just going point the jeep south and show up on Vols tarmac with cigars and rum.
By mendthatshit87
Very down for this. Will provide beer and nature valley bars. Since that all marine scientists survive on.
By Mad_Mike
this would be a great time.. though there is already a semi-bake in Flamingo in early May.. this will make year three..

I'm out for April/march.. cashing all my chips in for a run to Aklin.. not necissarily a bad trade..

You boys have fun now.
By The Volfish
vaku wrote:Bumping this bitch back to the top!

Have any dates been picked? Other wise I'm just going point the jeep south and show up on Vols tarmac with cigars and rum.
Bake or no Bake, that's always a viable option.
By Mangina
I've been blessed to find myself in the great state of Florida during the Spring the last few years.

Unfortunately, this year does not look like it will happen.

Hate it as Vols hospitality has been great and I enjoy time on the water with him and was looking forward to meeting some of you other SE coast guys.

Ive got a box of clousers headed his way. Not much to look at but seem to agree with the reds there. Make sure he shares (as if there is a doubt, generous dude)

Go get em fellas
Well sh!t, Panama...

BTW, don't hire boat boys. Surely, there must […]

Intro

I’d also like to put in a request that jos[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

Do you know where I live? Who I am? WTF is pumpe[…]

whatcha tying?

DDC59DB3-2C89-462E-916C-0BA91C6171A4.jpeg Fuc[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine