and what do you think about thet...

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
austrotard

and what do you think about thet...

Post by austrotard » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:30 am

http://www.abelreels.com/Abel-Dancing-Bears-Reel.html

bitch.

dancing bears.
every twat gets that one wrong. tell 'em, augie...
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

flybug.pa.

Re: and what do you think about thet...

Post by flybug.pa. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:52 am

I am waiting for the Ramones and Black Sabbath reels to come out.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:02 am

IVe got veggie burritos 2$
hemp jewelry 5-15$
Cold domestics 2$
Cold micros and imports 3$
And yeah dude -here's this fishing reel for 700.

I am off to fire up the skillet. Chipped beer on toast. Nothing so prepares a man for a grueling day of bashing skulls with an etool like blueberry pancakes and shit on a shingle.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:19 am

jhnnythndr wrote:IVe got veggie burritos 2$
hemp jewelry 5-15$
Cold domestics 2$
Cold micros and imports 3$
And yeah dude -here's this fishing reel for 700.

I am off to fire up the skillet. Chipped beer on toast. Nothing so prepares a man for a grueling day of bashing skulls with an etool like blueberry pancakes and shit on a shingle.
How do you chip beer?
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:43 am

jhnnythndr wrote:
Nothing so prepares a man for a grueling day of bashing skulls with an etool like blueberry pancakes and shit on a shingle.
no green eggs?
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

johnbmadwis

Post by johnbmadwis » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:07 am

August West is cashing in his 401(k) as we speak. AW, the Grateful Dead are just ugh to me. Stoned (but bathed) hippy chicks sound fun, but the rest, meh. I have a couple of Abels that same green color. They were made for Gander Mountain's 3 Forks line when they tried to go high end. That obviously failed and now they are low enders going after Duck Dynasty tee-shirts and that weird 5.1.1 world-is-coming-to-an-end-stock-up-on-ammo-and-Dinty-Moore paranoia gear. Anyway, they had a couple of those Abels sitting in the clearance bin for months. I waited and waited and waited as they were slowly re-pricing them lower and lower. I finally sprung for them and got both for around 300. So I have some Abels - yeah, wow for me - they do great breaking the runs of the 8" limestoner dinks I catch.

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:28 am

My (this worthless honkey's) iPhone autocorrects most letters that have "be" in them either as beer or beer and another word depending here the "be" is. For instance REM beer. Remember. Chipped beer. Chipped beef. I was working in the yard and got into a beer nest. Bees. I am the fucking beer. Best. I wish my dog would beer hive. Behave. No I don't want any beers on the salad. Beets. I finally had enough and beer the old lady until she stopped making noise. Shit lime that.
Last edited by jhnnythndr on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:30 am

Put it on some bish's naked ass...and I'll buy one

Lurgee

Post by Lurgee » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:42 am

jhnnythndr wrote:My (this worthless honkey's) iPhone autocorrects most letters that have "be" in them either as beer or beer and another word depending here the "be" is. For instance REM beer. Remember. Chipped beer. Chipped beef. I was working in the yard and got into a beer nest. Bees. I am the fucking beer. Best. I wish my dog would beer hive. Behave. No I don't want any beers on the salad. Beets. I finally had enough and beer the old lady until she stopped making noise. Shit lime that.
Classic, that.

SOS has a very high rank on the foods that I love but shouldn't list. Why you don't see it on more breakfast place menus is beyond me.
"Fried Chicken for President!" Trucha del Mar

"Sweet Jesus... untold hundreds of linear miles of pristine trout water within pissing distance, and you cocksuckers went fishing for carp?
What's next? A Wang Chung show? Ajax

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:44 am

Dog damnit. Now I want some chipped beef.

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:01 am

what do you care what we think? Just get it you twatting twat.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:22 am

jhnnythndr wrote:My (this worthless honkey's) iPhone autocorrects most letters that have "be" in them either as beer or beer and another word depending here the "be" is. For instance REM beer. Remember. Chipped beer. Chipped beef. I was working in the yard and got into a beer nest. Bees. I am the fucking beer. Best. I wish my dog would beer hive. Behave. No I don't want any beers on the salad. Beets. I finally had enough and beer the old lady until she stopped making noise. Shit lime that.

So I guess you'll understand if I say I'm havin garbanzo beers for lunch ?
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc