This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By John Stewart
I read the challenge to man up and post the goods, and accept that challenge. You need to bring content to this board, which was once pretty interesting but needs a little help at this point to say the least.

Here are the goods.

By Kylemc
So I'm back from AK and it was a great season other than King season, it wasn't so hot. I have found that everything I left here in E TN should have been left. The fishing and landscape is great here but my past is also here. I am unemployed other than a trip here and there so it is time for me to move on. I once very proud of where I live, hell even wrote songs about it. I never thought I would say it much less mean it..Goodbye Greene Co and ETN. It was a great time.
By John Stewart
Kylemc wrote:So I'm back from AK and it was a great season other than King season, it wasn't so hot. I have found that everything I left here in E TN should have been left. The fishing and landscape is great here but my past is also here. I am unemployed other than a trip here and there so it is time for me to move on. I once very proud of where I live, hell even wrote songs about it. I never thought I would say it much less mean it..Goodbye Greene Co and ETN. It was a great time.
Sounds great, brother.

You and I posting good content to keep this board going.
By unskunkable
This is why we can't have nice things....

How's it going boys? I know it's been a while but life has a way of getting in the way sometimes. I'll post some pics of my recent adventures fairly soon. Just to catch up and knock dickwads like this off the board..
By John Stewart
unskunkable wrote:This is why we can't have nice things....

How's it going boys? I know it's been a while but life has a way of getting in the way sometimes. I'll post some pics of my recent adventures fairly soon. Just to catch up and knock dickwads like this off the board..
I am trying my best to save this board.

But it truly sucks, except for my artistic brilliance.

How many topless redheads you need to keep beatin the meat to the Drake Forum?
By Kylemc
John Stewart wrote:
Kylemc wrote:So I'm back from AK and it was a great season other than King season, it wasn't so hot. I have found that everything I left here in E TN should have been left. The fishing and landscape is great here but my past is also here. I am unemployed other than a trip here and there so it is time for me to move on. I once very proud of where I live, hell even wrote songs about it. I never thought I would say it much less mean it..Goodbye Greene Co and ETN. It was a great time.
Sounds great, brother.

You and I posting good content to keep this board going.
I wasn't talking to you.
By fatman
D-nymph wrote:Hi Kyle!
X2

sounds like we need a White River adventure... :smile
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Microwave Dyeing II Reposting this with some[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine