This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By DizzyDean
Good stuff Auggie, and good on you Root for taking the bloke out. Hey AW, Still don't know how I haven't met you in person yet, but I'll be down around that area this fall, maybe we can hit up Tuna for a stripefish sesh or grab a beer at the Dutch Goose. Keep up the good work.
Reason #1 I'm jealous of AW- He has a vineyard. Newly discovered reason #23- he has an Airstream.

We were in BC a couple of weeks ago and I was floored by the beauty up there. Unfortunately, I only saw it from the deck of a cruise ship. One of these days I'll do it proper. Til then, thanks!
Last edited by The Wandering Blues on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Zor
That's good livin right there. I'll second WB on the airstream jealousy.
By augustwest
The Wandering Blues wrote:Reason #1 I'm jealous of AW- He has a vineyard. Newly discovered reason #23- he has an Airstream.
Zor wrote:I'll second WB on the airstream jealousy.
If I had my own vineyard I probably would have been dead long ago...I just get it by the bottle from the guys with the same name. And that Airstream is root's rig -- it is about the most perfect mobile steelhead camp you could ever imagine. The walls are covered with the works of some of the drake's finest steelhead and salmon fly tyers and it has a propane grill that magically turns out the best inch-thick smoked pork chops you'll ever eat. It even has a stereo system, with a grateful dead CD that some lunatic gave him.
By Kylemc
Awesome!!!
By K_P
If I understand it correctly, I am the first member of a fishing forum that Root had met and fished with.

If I further understand it correctly, a great many of you have also now been the beneficiaries of his incredible generosity and stream-side expertise.

So, the way I see you, you bastards owe me big time for opening the gate. After all, if I had been an axe-murdering psychopath, none of you would be posting up these awesome TRs.

I'll set up a Pay Pal account presently.
By SOBF
If I understand it correctly, I am the first member of a fishing forum that Root had met and fished with.

If I further understand it correctly, a great many of you have also now been the beneficiaries of his incredible generosity and stream-side expertise.

So, the way I see you, you bastards owe me big time for opening the gate. After all, if I had been an axe-murdering psychopath, none of you would be posting up these awesome TRs.
I'll just assume you were an axe murdering psychopath as I've yet to get an invite.Never mind we met and you were not an axe murdering shithead. At least I don't think you were.Perhaps Root is a bad judge of character ? I'll defer to the dog. Never mind.

Happy fourth of July...

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine