This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Wait, is this chicken-friendly venue?

I think Im going to have to bail on this one, but definitely next time.
By Shane
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Wait, is this chicken-friendly venue?

Our little town just had a small war over chickens and the chicken people lost. So now I have to get all of my eggs from county people
By Randall Dee
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Wait, is this chicken-friendly venue?

Whew. Close one.
By elkhair
Every time I am away for a couple weeks this shit happens and I spend an hour catching up because for some reason, well...reality TV.

I don't understand someone who posts their view/work/intro/pics/ to the collective, is given an opinion, then immediately tries to convince you it's the wrong opinion. If you need approval from an internet chat room, seek counseling for your self esteem issues. If you want to fit in, shut up, fix your shit, and hope for the best. Works well in other aspects of life too!
By Captain Asshole
Judging by all the PMs I've gotten, I'd say you old farts complaining about all of the fun are in the minority.
By FormerlyChaseChrome
Captain Asshole wrote:Judging by all the PMs I've gotten, I'd say you old farts complaining about all of the fun are in the minority.
Oh well then, let me shoot you a PM...I'm only 17 after all...
:vomit
By mickyspetgoat
ChaseChrome wrote:
Captain Asshole wrote:Judging by all the PMs I've gotten, I'd say you old farts complaining about all of the fun are in the minority.
Your avatar is awesome! I love Sum 41; they are punk as f*ck. Have you seen recent photos of that guy? Damn he looked a lot better when your avatar photo was taken.
By Da Ax
mickyspetgoat wrote:
ChaseChrome wrote:
Your avatar is awesome! I love Cum 41; they are punk as f*ck. Have you seen recent photos of that guy? Damn he looked a lot better when your avatar photo was taken.
Fixed
By swampdonkey
Awesome…I'm still wrapped up in this.

Let's just be clear. I'm not on the panic board. I fucking hate that band. I had no idea this shit was going down. If I had then I would have asked my buddy to not do it as every outcome obviously points to me in the end.. I post as Swampdonkey on Instagram and the North American forum. I don't really hide who I am. If I was hell bent on pissing off a board that I was trying to work into then I probably wouldn't have put up a picture of my boat, my dog, and my bird.

Fly fishing is a small community. I live in a small town. I don't need this shit over my head. Granted some of your guys are pissed and will always throw shade my way no matter what I do. I'm cool with that. This post isn't for you. It's for all the other dudes that lurk on here or that I might fish with some day. This ain't my fight so please leave me out of it.

For you guys that keep reiterating that I got my feelings hurt. I posted a picture of a pink dildo and and Adipose fucking smothered with stickers and a yeti cooler in it. It doesn't take a PHD to realize this was going to be flame central. That was the point. I was lobbing softballs to make it interesting. I run the engine department on a ship full of complete degenerate sailors. If I was sensitive I would get a job in HR and I certainly wouldn't try to join the Drake. Seriously…..get over yourselves.

I have a lot of respect for many of the fisherman on here. I'm gonna lurk for the content and photography and someday when I talk my bird into baking an apple pie I'll snap a picture and make another attempt at getting a ticket punched. In the meantime I'm going back underground as I'm pretty much over this high school locker room drama.

Everyone needs to chill out and go spend some time with their families. It's Christmas for fucks sake. I'm gonna go do that now. Might even give the bird a turn on the pink dildo.
By fatman
swampdonkey wrote: I'm gonna lurk for the content and photography and someday when I talk my bird into baking an apple pie I'll snap a picture and make another attempt at getting a ticket punched.
You do that, and you'll meet some of the most solid dudes around. And I don't just mean fishing.
swampdonkey wrote:Might even give the bird a turn on the pink dildo.
..and I hope she punches your ticket :wink

Merry Christmas, fucko
By Adams
Donkey - thanks for not bailing (yet). I thought your intro showed humor, resiliency, and some promise. And I don't care if your watch holder is pink. . .I don't want to see it again, though. . .
By Bobwhite
Adams wrote:Donkey - thanks for not bailing (yet). I thought your intro showed humor, resiliency, and some promise. And I don't care if your watch holder is pink. . .I don't want to see it again, though. . .
What my buddy, Adam says...

I've never met, more or less, fished with Moses.

That'd be a big deal for me!
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Headed Kate McLaren Muddler https://liv[…]

A Confession

That is so funny......his suits are more offensive[…]

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine