This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Boomin
You seem to have the recurring theme of impoverished suburban Birmingham, yet you haven't mentioned Bessemer so I know your not from here. Are you that dude I always see at the boat ramp watching golf on his phone, tossing rooster tails and yelling at his daughter?
By SLSS
franzen wrote:What is happening to this place?
Apparently some newbs are improving it by making it like their mom's basement.
By yard4sale
SLSS wrote:
franzen wrote:What is happening to this place?
Apparently some newbs are improving it by making it like their mom's basement.
I blame ScottP and his damn SBSs...
By Captain Asshole
Boomin wrote:You seem to have the recurring theme of impoverished suburban Birmingham, yet you haven't mentioned Bessemer so I know your not from here. Are you that dude I always see at the boat ramp watching golf on his phone, tossing rooster tails and yelling at his daughter?
No, I'm just not racist. Plus, Bessemer has the Bright Star and that is the opposite of for poors.
By Bobwhite
Every once in a long while, the planets align and someone's name, or moniker, is inspired on a divine level.

Captain Asshole.

This was one of those.
By flybug.pa.
alabama cok ring and some night train. you be po. chiggers in the yard. fire ants. yard bird. "mom said go fetch us a bird from the yard" chitlins at KFC
By befuddled
Captain Asshole wrote:Wilson, North Carolina

hey, listen here Asshole...well, actually, that's kind of true. But there is a damn fine BBQ restaurant in Wilson
By kish
So you won the Monopoly tournament? Congrats!
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Reece’s Surface Assassin (variation) h[…]

it took you that long to come up with this? ni[…]

Few days late, but I'm pouring a sip for ol' Charl[…]

Luau 2020

Yeah, I am out. 58D95F98-0E03-45E5-A644-E74D695[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine