This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fatman
Karl gone take a mower blade to yer skull cap.

Mmmmm-hmmm
By jhnnythndr
You guys end o the conversation is overall so boring that I don't even click on his to read it- but ever once in awhile someone says something that I notice.

By CarpeTructa
When I saw the subject line of that "wanna see some real creeps" thread I thought Schog was gonna post up some selfies. As for the 4:20, after the amount of wine I drank last night I think I should consider going back to the weed. Happy New Year to the rest of you.
joint.gif
joint.gif (19.3 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
By fatman
jhnnythndr wrote: but ever once in awhile someone says something that I notice.
for some reason this made me think of jtJR making ghost noises at the hearse...
By elkhair
I resolve to help my fishing friends more in 2015 by reciting the following declaration:

"Do not smoke that before you tie-on."
By The Wave
My resolution is to become a fly fishy chat room internet warrior.

With my identity and sense of self worth is so entwined with the forum that the presence of a new person registering and not abiding by some pussy ass introduction rule will send me into a total internet forum meltdown.

And then, earn the badge of shame that allows me to beat my chest about how long I've been a member here, and for some reason only fucking GOD knows......I'll think you really care when I say you're not wanted and don't belong.

And then, I'll garner the respect of a bunch of other "forum long-timers", and will speak on behalf of them, saying the new person is not accepted! HA! The power and respect I'll pull from the fishy chat room internet board.......while in reality, I can become a punk ass, fat, alcoholic, tiny stream trout catching slob of a man, who has no friends outside this forum.

Hell yeah.....then I'll smoke a bowl, kick back and admire myself about what I've become!

To 2015!

:cool
Classic Atlantic Salmon Flies

IMG_20201122_193001_419.jpg Been a while. Hope […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

KJ Black Death https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

nice carpage

The return of Stolen Hours

August 18, 2020 #34 Up the creek I go, continu[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine