This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Randall Dee
The Wave wrote:My resolution is to become a fly fishy chat room internet warrior.

With my identity and sense of self worth is so entwined with the forum that the presence of a new person registering and not abiding by some pussy ass introduction rule will send me into a total internet forum meltdown.

And then, earn the badge of shame that allows me to beat my chest about how long I've been a member here, and for some reason only fucking GOD knows......I'll think you really care when I say you're not wanted and don't belong.

And then, I'll garner the respect of a bunch of other "forum long-timers", and will speak on behalf of them, saying the new person is not accepted! HA! The power and respect I'll pull from the fishy chat room internet board.......while in reality, I can become a punk ass, fat, alcoholic, tiny stream trout catching slob of a man, who has no friends outside this forum.

Hell yeah.....then I'll smoke a bowl, kick back and admire myself about what I've become!

To 2015!

:cool
Speaking of melt downs.
By Ken Shog
The Wandering Blues wrote:After my Tide took an ass whuppin last night, I coulda used some tweed to smooth out. Fuck.......
I'm still confused as to why Kiffin was so determined to throw the ball when you seemed to run it at will. I question the play calling...along with the rest of the country.
By austrotard
day 3.

I think I was late.
and I... umm... don't fucking care either.

"I hate youse guys. y'all are a bunch of dicks. I hate your so-called protocol as it's gay.
so can I join? and if not, can I just come over sit down at your table and start chatting like I fucking know you?"

"no? well why not?"

regardless of what is typed this is what I see.

and the door's still shut.
ha ha... suckers.
By flybug.pa.
twats all made the hall of foe button. and it is actually 420.
with the click of a button, I go about my life in bliss
By fishskibum
[quote="The Wave"]My resolution is to become a fly fishy chat room internet warrior.

With my identity and sense of self worth is so entwined with the forum that the presence of a new person registering and not abiding by some pussy ass introduction rule will send me into a total internet forum meltdown.

And then, earn the badge of shame that allows me to beat my chest about how long I've been a member here, and for some reason only fucking GOD knows......I'll think you really care when I say you're not wanted and don't belong.

And then, I'll garner the respect of a bunch of other "forum long-timers", and will speak on behalf of them, saying the new person is not accepted! HA! The power and respect I'll pull from the fishy chat room internet board.......while in reality, I can become a punk ass, fat, alcoholic, tiny stream trout catching slob of a man, who has no friends outside this forum.

Hell yeah.....then I'll smoke a bowl, kick back and admire myself about what I've become!

To 2015!

:cool[/quote]

your overthinkin it brah

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/skifishbum/ski/hbp005.jpg[/img]

if your butthurts

quit boofin it

YouTube link
By fatman
fishskibum wrote: if your butthurts
quit boofin it
Onward through the fog...
By flybug.pa.