4:20. yeah, one of those threads.

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Randall Dee

Re: 4:20. yeah, one of those threads.

Post by Randall Dee » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:27 pm

The Wave wrote:My resolution is to become a fly fishy chat room internet warrior.

With my identity and sense of self worth is so entwined with the forum that the presence of a new person registering and not abiding by some pussy ass introduction rule will send me into a total internet forum meltdown.

And then, earn the badge of shame that allows me to beat my chest about how long I've been a member here, and for some reason only fucking GOD knows......I'll think you really care when I say you're not wanted and don't belong.

And then, I'll garner the respect of a bunch of other "forum long-timers", and will speak on behalf of them, saying the new person is not accepted! HA! The power and respect I'll pull from the fishy chat room internet board.......while in reality, I can become a punk ass, fat, alcoholic, tiny stream trout catching slob of a man, who has no friends outside this forum.

Hell yeah.....then I'll smoke a bowl, kick back and admire myself about what I've become!

To 2015!

:cool
Speaking of melt downs.

Ken Shog

Post by Ken Shog » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:39 pm

The Wandering Blues wrote:After my Tide took an ass whuppin last night, I coulda used some tweed to smooth out. Fuck.......
I'm still confused as to why Kiffin was so determined to throw the ball when you seemed to run it at will. I question the play calling...along with the rest of the country.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:14 am

day 3.

I think I was late.
and I... umm... don't fucking care either.

"I hate youse guys. y'all are a bunch of dicks. I hate your so-called protocol as it's gay.
so can I join? and if not, can I just come over sit down at your table and start chatting like I fucking know you?"

"no? well why not?"

regardless of what is typed this is what I see.

and the door's still shut.
ha ha... suckers.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:27 am

twats all made the hall of foe button. and it is actually 420.
with the click of a button, I go about my life in bliss
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:25 am

The Wave wrote:My resolution is to become a fly fishy chat room internet warrior.

With my identity and sense of self worth is so entwined with the forum that the presence of a new person registering and not abiding by some pussy ass introduction rule will send me into a total internet forum meltdown.

And then, earn the badge of shame that allows me to beat my chest about how long I've been a member here, and for some reason only fucking GOD knows......I'll think you really care when I say you're not wanted and don't belong.

And then, I'll garner the respect of a bunch of other "forum long-timers", and will speak on behalf of them, saying the new person is not accepted! HA! The power and respect I'll pull from the fishy chat room internet board.......while in reality, I can become a punk ass, fat, alcoholic, tiny stream trout catching slob of a man, who has no friends outside this forum.

Hell yeah.....then I'll smoke a bowl, kick back and admire myself about what I've become!

To 2015!

:cool
your overthinkin it brah
if your butthurts
quit boofin it
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

fatman

Post by fatman » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:33 am

fishskibum wrote: if your butthurts
quit boofin it
Onward through the fog...
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:30 am

bump
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:20 am

somewhere.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Post by MTgrayling » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:38 am

near
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

blumpkin

Post by blumpkin » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:07 am

Here.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
Travis.

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:01 pm

pink floyd
- Frank Zappa

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:06 pm

inflated
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW