This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Ajax
upthepoudre wrote:I used to grow my own in my crawl space when it was illegal. Now that it's legal I don't smoke anymore. Weird circumstances that.
I smoked hard in the 60's & early 70's when a lid of Acapulco Gold or Panama Red went for $10. All leaf; the buds were very small, and used to make hash. I gave it up when I began to hack oysters.

For my 50th birthday in '01, a friend who still smokes gave me a joint of hydroponic pot as a joke. One evening when the bourbon was getting the best of me, I pulled it out & lit 'er up. After three hits I'd locked the doors, drawn the shades, and was drooling in a darkened room waiting for the DEA to end my freedom. The difference between '71 & '01 was comparable to the gap between Colt 45 & Everclear. That shit made me so stupid and paranoid so fast that I haven't touched it since.
By blumpkin
austrotard wrote:I've been smoking weed since 1986.

next year's my 20th anniversary!
Congrats on hitting the quarter century mark !!!

Work Stoppage due to shovel breakage.
By yard4sale
When did Sessions go national?

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

I don't know what's in fireball, but whatever it[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BRF’s Hi-vis Callibaetis Spinner https[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Yeah buddy - you good with the date?

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine