Why do you think very few "guests" don't actually register?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Ken Shog

Re: Why do you think very few "guests" don't actually regist

Post by Ken Shog » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:48 am

flybug.pa. wrote:I said it before. if you don't like it here leave.
Hi Ajax.
Let this post sink to the bottom please.
There goes Flybug trying to play Dog again on a message board. Let the merit of the thread determine if it stays or not.

Ajax makes a couple good points. You should take notes.

CluelessGuest wrote:Some of us just like watching these guys do what they do and don't feel compelled to participate or intrude. If we did, we would do it the right way.

You are a fucking cunt.
While I'm sure there are others like you, I'd argue that out of the 3-500 guests some would like to participate. But something is holding them back.

You can call me names...whatever. What I find interesting is that in my thread you (a lurker) not only felt compelled to participate but allowed to do so without posting a "proper" intro. Rather ironic.

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:10 am

i fucked up and registered before i caught a permit learnt to tie and convinced the old lady a bunch o flyfucks on the sux needed to see her fine rack
one of these days i'm gonna

neils always playing in my head
so either figure it out or head back to zuckerbitch land where the meanies won't git cha
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

root wad

Post by root wad » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:38 am

As is most often the case, Ajax pretty much nailed it. I sure get sick of the same tired requirements, intentional misspellings and sophomoric attempts to be the guardian of all who should be allowed to hang out here. Tradition can be a good thing but I don't need to relive the frat days at university. As long as someone is honest, a bit creative, shows a passion for things that are wild and isn't just here to revel in their own inane "contributions" to every single thread possible I would gladly share my boat with them. Course, as has been shown, I'll fish with just about anybody. The rest I just choose to ignore. Fortunately there are a good many that I've "met" here who I truly look forward to spending time with again and others I hope to cross paths with some day. To me that is what it's all about.
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:10 pm

Because we don't want them here, now shut the fuck up already.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?