volvo xc 70 question with payment

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
master of disaster

Re: volvo xc 70 question with payment

Post by master of disaster » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:07 pm

The 5 cilinder engine keeps on going for ever if you keep the engine fluids in order.
Steering all the way into a bend, to the end of reach of the steering mechanism every volvo feels and sounds like there's something wrong with the homokinetic gear and because of the frontwheel drive they have a large turning circle (i had an 2000 S60) unlike a backwheel driven car.

Simple but irritant flaws you can expect:
Like the alarm system failure which is expensive to repair so the board computer keeps you reminding of this untill you sell the car or fix it. (text in the display on the dashbord)

Mechanical they are build to last and drive good, elegant gitting in and out is what needs practice if you like beer a lot and it shows on your sixpack.

Fantastic car to own and drive !!
Overhere (netherlands) its a status symbol.

slapshot

Post by slapshot » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Volvo sounds like vulva. If you want to buy a butch car, buy a Ur a bus and be happy with the best awd out there.

I usually drop em in the grass and then fish out another cast or two while I wait for them to get tired enough to hold still - that way you can actually tell how long they are against the rod. - JT

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:17 pm

[report]Dude...

Stickers incoming...

You too can have a car like this...

Image[/report]

Bigguy

Post by Bigguy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:47 pm

My daughter had one in college, good car until she got tapped on the right rear wheel. Dealer said there was no damage other than a bent hubcap, 1,000 miles later and the rear tires were bald. Turns out the suspension was damaged to the tune of $2,500 in repairs. It appears they are a bit delicate!

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Fuck. Are the older vulvas tougher than the newer one. Many many years ago knew a guy who had one with his carb epoxied together.
Daily driver
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:50 pm

this is like when I asked if I should get a border collie.

expectations and abilities, mate.

moral: so I got a big brown dog that thinks every fucker in this world wants to rub his belly. a perfect match.

buy a vdub. at least there's like a million of those fuckers around or some shit.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:07 am

Disclaimer: fly BUG....(that's where the bug came from) I almost damn near the only things I ever liked. 4 bolts and the engine fall out. a hopped Porsche 356 engine went right in. forget about heat and defrosting , just a state of mind.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Anything with a " homokinetic gear" should be a deal breaker for a hetero.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

fatman

Post by fatman » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:29 pm

flybug.pa. wrote: Are the older vulvas tougher than the newer one.
In my experience, yes. K-Y helps.

$5
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:38 pm

fatman wrote:
flybug.pa. wrote: Are the older vulvas tougher than the newer one.
In my experience, yes. K-Y helps.

$5
He'll be here all week folks. Tip your waitresses and bartenders well.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:51 am

old vulvas run just happier when they get it as its been so long since they were overhauled.
i aint payin. young fuks oughta be payin me.
hedgehog was my hero in his day.
- Frank Zappa

SouthFork

Post by SouthFork » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:17 am

What you really need is a 1997 Suzuki Baleno. $1800 USD and its yours. You pick up in Norway. Runs good has 185,000km on it.
That was one of the finest examples of spiritual guidance I've ever had the good fortune to witness.