This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Early spring means a trip for us north to Canada. We wait for the water to fall and the ice to clear. Wait for a break in busy schedules and wait for the old guy to call us, after all it's his trip and it wouldn't be polite to go up with out him. We shared some info with Marlo and it looked like we would arrive to high water, cold weather. Perfect.

No profound words or good photos, just a quick run down.

Pre-trip we were pumped.

Canada is funny to me.
It's formal I guess.

You need to check in to get there.

Two tins of Copenhagen was $52.00 and the toilet paper is pre cut.

I'm less extreme than I used to be I guess. I lived out of a backpack for 5 months once and used to #tarplife but now we just stay at a 2 star hotel and visit local dive bars for sustenance.

But you know the deal. See a fly shop and stop at a fly shop.

Drakians be warned

Cold, high water waited for us.

And some DSFK

I bought a 70 year old Hardy a few years back and spooled it for left hand wind. I soon learned why that's foolish.

I hand lined that fish like a Yinzer and my buddies half helped and half laughed.

I classed it up a bit and fished one for Aggers but no love.

Thanks Canada.

By marlo
Glad it all came together for you guys.

Too bad about the two hour drive my intoxication screwing up our meeting.

Seriously, the cabin next year. Already booked for the same wknd. lots of room, full rolls of shit tix, cheap and we're finishing the basement for the owners. I'll work on your pass to canukistanian water.

time to rig teh 10wts

:cool
good stuff
By fatman
that was fine....dogdammit :smile
holy shit that was good. if Canada needs toilet pAper, I can hook them up. just saying.
Dudes that was some serious good stuff.

The fucking Drake. Righteous :cool

LA Marsh......TR

:smile

The Drake is Dead, Long Live The Drake. W[…]

things I a-heared at drake camp

"Led Zepellin? you like fast Led Zepellin […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine