This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Easy Skankin
Man that's sweet! I hate to look past such awesome words and pictures but can you tell us a little more about, what looks to be some dank Mac n Cheese? Please and thank you :cool
By comescrashing
Redchaser wrote:Lots of great stuff getting posted today. Pisses me off that I haven't done anything worth writing about lately. Great stuff Peetso, I always enjoy your writing. When are you putting something else in the magazine?
This
By peetso
Thanks for all the kind words gents. Much appreciated. :cool
CarpeTructa wrote:Very nice. Almost makes me want to leave the west.
Yeah, almost. I wouldn't advise it.
johnbmadwis wrote:
BTW, the Tragically Hip song Courage was covered beautifully in Atom Egoyan's haunting movie The Sweet Hereafter. Give it a listen, give it a watch. Lot's of Cannuck stuff.
Yeah by Sarah Polley, its lovely isn't it.

If you ever get a chance read The Watch That Ends The Night by Hugh MacLennan, it was an inspiration for that song. Good read.
Redchaser wrote: Great stuff Peetso, I always enjoy your writing. When are you putting something else in the magazine?
Thanks brother. I haven't wrote a damn thing all winter worth submitting anywheres, the well has gone dry . . . hopefully the summer primes the pump a little.
Easy Skankin wrote:can you tell us a little more about, what looks to be some dank Mac n Cheese? Please and thank you
Its just plain old macaroni salad.

Macaroni, diced Red Peppers, S and P, Paprika and a shitload of mayo.
By dunk
Nice stuff there...

Grazi...
By Hogleg
The Peetso bringing it strong.

Fuckin' A man.

That was real good.

Real good.
By Mad_Mike
Damn fine indeed sir... :cool
By peetso
FredA wrote:So how'd the new mods work for ya? Looks cozy.
It was magic. Luxurious and spacious. Oh the headroom my friend.

Should have done it years ago.

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]

All Time Great Signs

"IT'S ALL PIPES!!"

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine