This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Walter
I have not been on the site much or on the rivers much this spring/summer due to my wife and I having our first child in May.

What a life changer....

While I miss fishing the experience has been life changing and amazing.

Drake Mag fockers meet Austin:

Anyhow, he is now a little over a month old and the wife gave me what amounted to about a 15 hour hall pass. That said, I pointed the car north to places I used to frequent and now just miss.

It was a nice ride up.

I got to the river and started catching fish. It was fun to mess with these guys again.

That is all. Maybe I'll get out again soon.
By foureyedgeek
The biomass of your 15 hours of "brookie" fishing will easily trump my summer's worth. So there's that...
By LA Fly Guy
Awesome. On all of the above. :smile
By chadroc
great shit, the child could well fetch upwards of 30 grand. just saying.

jokes aside, happy first fathers day. in a couple years the little partner is going to be tagging along and that is truly awesome.
By HPFF
A couple of those brookies looked to be almost as big as the new family member!! Congrats on both fronts... :cool
By CarpeTructa
Those little fuckers can be time consuming. If you would like to borrow a couple of teenagers, you know, just so that you can get an idea of what to expect, let me know. Feel free to hang onto them until they have completed college. Other than that - congrats! As for the fish, the brookies I have been getting lately from the local lakes haven't been much bigger than a large streamer, so I hate you. :cool
By Bobwhite
pbrstreetgang wrote:good stuff

:cool
Indeed!
Friday Cheer Through Pics

gosh I wish this place wasn't so dead

whatcha tying?

https://i.imgur.com/2KAFbvR.jpg?1

I think only Ohr, Page and McCabe will get nai[…]

Jayzizz, Justin, good shit man. I dunno about red […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine