This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By MTgrayling
After finding out about this just a week ago I feel I must inform others of the potential danger of possible upcoming "electromagnetic war games" scheduled to begin in September.

One thing I never said when on the peninsula is, "gee, I wish we could have more jet noise in this peaceful place".

The current level of noise pollution there absolutey amazed me. My cat thought the sky was falling every few minutes. What this does to wildlife is debatable, but obviously not good. To have more pollution in this special spot is insane. More jets flying lower using secretive radiation emitting technology is a bizarre scenario. Even 30 pound chrome is not worth the risk in my mind.

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/2733 ... gton-state

If you'd like to comment and have a thorough environmental review click the link below.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/nov ... amage.html

No conspiracy theory here, pure batshit reality. I would be as negligent as the navy in not bringing this to our attention.

Get informed.
By Ramcatt
da fuck?

... melting retnias/eyeballs?

:bomb
By fatman
catintinfoilhat.jpg
catintinfoilhat.jpg (76.71 KiB) Viewed 1646 times
that's some fucked up shit
By Plow
MTgrayling wrote:... My cat thought...
You have a cat, and you think he/she is capable of thinking. To even think a cat is capable of such feats is what's wrong with the drake.
By MTgrayling
Plow wrote:
You have a cat, and you think he/she is capable of thinking. To even think a cat is capable of such feats is what's wrong with the drake.
My cat acted as if he was extemely frightened and agitated with every overflight. Many were loud enough to shake the ground for minutes as the pilots hit the afterburners going vertical. This noise was over populated areas as well as a national park recognIzed as a unesco world heritage site.

Do you opinion on the topic at hand?

Not that I really give a fuck.
By CarpeTructa
austrotard wrote:what do they call the olympic peninsula for short?
Area 51.
By CarelessEthiopian
Plow wrote:

That, and the dudes who only post in the politics forum. Such a sweet soap box.
By VTNZ
AP Press Release: "PacWest Hatchery Wars Take New Turn as Wild Steelhead Call in the Feds"

OP: Buck Mykiss is a fish of little talking and alot of doing; "Ya know, all I want to do is get by those seals, get a scent-on, and run up the river, shag the wife and see the kids.....but that ain't so easy anymore."

AP Reporter: So what's changed?

Buck MyKiss: Well, a whole lot of nuthin, really.

AP: So is that why you called in the Military?

Buck Mykiss: Well, at some point ya gotta make a stand, ya know what I mean? See....I've got neighbors up the road, and they got on one of those humanitarian reality TV Shows ya know? Yea, so they got a complete remake of their house, a dam got removed, and hey thats all good.
But did you know that my neighbors now can't even poop without being studied by some dude with a beard who got a last name as his first.....and by studied I mean they swing weighted cord with a colored feather on it, which naturally I find to be delicious, we do the tug of war thing, and they take another pic of us and the measurement thing....sure they say it's for science....but why do I did I see my wife and I in some movie and they posted my wifes measurements!! For science? Pervs is what they are...all pervs...

AP: Gotcha...so whats with the Miltiary?

Buck: Like I say, we're kinda on our last stand ya know? There's like 62 of us left up here, 10k of them, and I'm sick of chasing feathers or another movie called research. So yea, I got in touch with a friend of a friend, and we got to thinkin', "hey burned retinas means no more doco's on us,maybe less attention....this is what we need to survive!".

AP: But you do realize the backlash in the angling community right?

Buck: Pure Cutthroat talk. These guys care so much they're loving us to death. Don't get me wrong, gettin' on one of those Dam Reality shows and gettin' a river makeover is good stuff.....but at what cost to my family and kids if my kids are gonna exposed to these cameras and fame against their wishes? Have you seen the Kardashians?

(At this point, Buck had to leave the interview to chase a purple intruder)

Filed by AP,Seattle Bureau.
By Bruiser
Signed. Total BS.

My cat is Fin is more intelligent than Plow.
Attitude

Wrong thread for newb fuckery, Fanny.

“ Well you may not know it but this man's a […]

I finally put down the booze long enough to packag[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Reece’s Surface Assassin (variation) h[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine