This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By yard4sale
Nice job with the yungin'! 'Cept maybe the steak in a pan deal...

Didn't Big Daddy Cane rap something about campin ain't easy? Looks like you nailed it.
By Upsetter
Bummer you couldnt make it up this way. Looks like you made the best of it; kids look like they had fun. I heard the bison were fucking over the weekend. You definitely have your home water figured out. :cool
By Kfoxwyo
A yeti, a knife, a white fish or two, the GV, the GV camp ground, a cutt throat, happy kids seems like a great trip-well played. Super Dad points.
By Bobwhite
Very cool...

Nice job, Dad!
By Average Joe
2500 road miles, in nine days, with a wife and two kids.

That alone is quite a feat.

But the fact that you didn't end up killing each other, and that in most of the photos everybody appears to be having the time of their life, is what I find truly exceptional.

Thank you for putting a smile on my face.

:bow
By Hogleg
Real good Clark.

Real good.

Nice tight loop there to boot.
By pbrstreetgang
Average Joe wrote: in most of the photos everybody appears to be having the time of their life
Yeah, I mean, look at those buffaloeses. Even they were having quite the time. Who doesn't love a piggyback ride?

Hot Creek... Needs more cosplay...

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine