This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Redchaser

This is why we can't have nice things.
By yard4sale
Sorry CE, VTNZ has already seen 3 TRs with rolled over trucks and beer suits today.

Honestly, great fucking save man. After reading a thread about guys carrying tasers for dogs on my local bored today it's nice to see that some people can take some adversity in stride and still have a great time.
By austrotard
Average Joe wrote:
It seems Neil is rubbing off on some of these other guys.
where I come from that's still classified as sexual assault.
By CarelessEthiopian
yard4sale wrote: it's nice to see that some people can take some adversity in stride and still have a great time.
Fuck man, do you remember the TR from Alaska that I did with Hog and Eph? That was some adversity. This wasn't shit. I can say that because it wasn't my truck.

My original version of this TR was much more detailed. Somewhere along the way Teh Suk sucked it up. Heads up, it won't let you put the word "b()ttfuck" in your TR.
By chadroc
i agree about the indoor cigarette. sucks about the truck and the bonked head, but real good work to make it happen. nice golden hour, carp carp carp.
By yard4sale
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
yard4sale wrote: it's nice to see that some people can take some adversity in stride and still have a great time.
Fuck man, do you remember the TR from Alaska that I did with Hog and Eph? That was some adversity. This wasn't shit. I can say that because it wasn't my truck.

My original version of this TR was much more detailed. Somewhere along the way Teh Suk sucked it up. Heads up, it won't let you put the word "b()ttfuck" in your TR.
And yet 99% of people would have gone home and licked their wounds. Probably would have been years before they tried another road trip too.

Elates: one of the best parties I've ever had came after my trailer full of new boats broke off and rolled. Texass cops arrested my(I was sober). Buddies saw my wrecked rig, found me in jail, and helped me get back on the road. Halfway home we found a road to nowhere, had a Roman candle war, and just lived it up.

Some of the worst times lead to some of the best times. Good on ya dude.
By Redchaser
On my way home from a trip with Lurgee this spring I took a turn too sharp and rolled my boat in the middle of U.S. HWY 90 blocking both directions of traffic. A lady stopped wanting to be helpful and asked if I wanted her to call 911. I made a mental note that the whole scene smelled like beer because Lurgee had left some in the ice chest and they smashed on the road, so I told the lady "no thanks" flipped the boat back up its wheels, re hooked the trailer and got the fuck out of there as quick as I could. Luckily the poling platform and post on the front of the trailer that supports the winch worked together like a roll cage for the boat.
Last edited by Redchaser on Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By fly-chucker
already had the time off, might as well keep fishing :cool
By Woolybug25
Did you guys eat any bull balls at the bar?

I always do.

Good shit, fellas. :cool
By fly-chucker
Woolybug25 wrote:Did you guys fondle any balls at the bar?

I always do.

Good shit, fellas. :cool
fixed
Spring in the SE AK

One month a year. OK, maybe 6 weeks. That's abou[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

A beefier version of the primordial*...corona hook[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/4/20 #15 With no daytime generation on the r[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine