This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Boomin
[report]I'm partial to this RA version:

[img]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/boomin3/IMG_0017-2_zpsq6kzvvil.jpg[/img]

:cool[/report]
By root wad
Is that an English Cocker?
By Adams
root wad wrote:Is that an English Cocker?
Root beat me to it. Cocker or two? nice looking pup hiding in the kennel's shadow too. Bout time this thread got something respectable posted in it.
By B.M. Barrelcooker
[quote="Boomin"][report]I'm partial to this RA version:

[img]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/boomin3/IMG_0017-2_zpsq6kzvvil.jpg[/img]

:cool[/report][/quote]

Love it
By Boomin
That's my dog Boomer the amazing brittany spaniel. Dog in the box is a Boykin. I always assumed Poon Dog was an english cocker. I grew up around a ton of them, I was always jealous of the cool old men that had them. You get immediate street cred in South GA showing up with an english cocker in your back pocket
By B.M. Barrelcooker
I've never needed street cred in South Georgia........I know Thndr.

But I rekon that's good to know.
By root wad
The Mighty Poondog came from Wiregrass Plantation in Worth County, Georgia. I was a part of a deer lease near the plantation with a couple of guide buddies from Homosassa. In the course of being a part of the community the manager at Wiregrass took a shine to my youngest son, who was the main reason for my involvement with the lease. We ended up with The Poondog. I guess I should say Poondog ended up with us. He is to this day the finest friend I have ever known. Excuse me while I wipe my eyes.
By fatman
like.jpg
like.jpg (4.38 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
By Boomin
root wad wrote:The Mighty Poondog came from Wiregrass Plantation in Worth County, Georgia. I was a part of a deer lease near the plantation with a couple of guide buddies from Homosassa. In the course of being a part of the community the manager at Wiregrass took a shine to my youngest son, who was the main reason for my involvement with the lease. We ended up with The Poondog. I guess I should say Poondog ended up with us. He is to this day the finest friend I have ever known. Excuse me while I wipe my eyes.
No shit...I grew up in Albany. If the Poondog came from Wiregrass he's the real deal. There's a weird connection with South GA and spaniels that I don't imagine you really see anywhere else. You didn't ever hit the Flint for shoal bass while you were down there?

And BM: if you're from Kentucky listening to Ryan Adams 1989, nobody is flexing on your street cred...fact
By Adams
This threaded needed more spaniel. And cowbell.
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine