For Dog's Sake-TR

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
CarelessEthiopian

Re: For Dog's Sake-TR

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:58 pm

Randall Dee wrote:
yard4sale wrote:Is this what the Facebook site is like?

image.jpeg
No. Not even close. Everyone is super nice and loving. Except CE. He's still a dick.

He deserved it. And thanks.

Anyway, the Facesuk is mostly just people who are registered here but don't post here. But they post a lot over there. It's weird. And dumb.
boy in long pants

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:59 pm

Average Joe wrote:I just got another "403."

This is definitely personal.

Earlier this evening my wife asked me if I wanted to watch reruns of 'The Love Boat" with her.

Believe it or not, that now sounds appealing.

I will have another jar of whiskey and pretend that Dwayne is Gopher.

And if at the end of the evening I am feeling miserable, I will blame it on Hogleg.

He always ruins everything.
Nothing is ruined yet AJ. At least not until we find out the circumference of D-wang's waist and/or whether or not he considers his own physical dimensions to be an independent skill set.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:07 pm

Do people start up facesuk accounts under their drake names or use their real names?

I'd be pretty bummed if Heero had a real name. It was hard enough not calling the tard Mitch all week.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:15 pm

Hogleg wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
Randall Dee wrote:It's all fun and games until the scientist shows up.
Hogleg always ruins everything.
As(s) fuck as that goes, don't get me started on the possibilities that D-wang has severely overrated his fighting skills just as he's done with his other "skills" such as painting, fly tying, and photography to name a few.

Any fucking time you're ready, little cunt. I'm down for it. Justcome on down. Too much of a pussy, I suspect. Fuck you, dick sucking cunt.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:16 pm

Real names. That's why it's easier to suss people out. I already know the real names of anyone worth a shit. Lotta randoms over there.

I find it difficult to not call him Bitch or Bitchell.

Hey Duane, can you post up "Rise to Sulphur" again? It seems to have vanished.
boy in long pants

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:19 pm

Hogleg wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote:I have some skills myself, brother. 5'8" 205lbs. Mostly muscle. About 12% body fat.
Are you saying that being 5'8" and 205 with 12% body fat is a skill?

By the way, "12% body fat" and "mostly muscle" are incongruent statements at 5'8" and 205 unless you are missing a few long bones and a large organ or two. Your BMI is 31 which is in the obese category unless your waist circumference at its largest part is well less than 40".
It's called "chest" and "neck" dumb fuck, but let's not debate it. Come on down and get some, little fuck stick.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:20 pm

CarelessEthiopian wrote:Real names. That's why it's easier to suss people out. I already know the real names of anyone worth a shit. Lotta randoms over there.

I find it difficult to not call him Bitch or Bitchell.

Hey Duane, can you post up "Rise to Sulphur" again? It seems to have vanished.
I can post pics of your mom, eating my cum, pencil dick.

-Hindu Fisherman

Randall Dee

Post by Randall Dee » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:23 pm

D-Wayne....I'm gonna need to see of photo of you with no shirt on to really get a feel for how bad you are.

Please advise?

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:23 pm

Go for it.

Who writes your comebacks? Is it a nephew? Grandma? Kish?
boy in long pants

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:26 pm

Randall Dee wrote:D-Wayne....I'm gonna need to see of photo of you with no shirt on to really get a feel for how bad you are.

Please advise?
I can handle you, that's all you need to know. The invitation stands.Take me up on it, or continue being a little bitch.

-Hindu Fisherman

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:27 pm

Also, you're mom writes my come backs, with my dick in her ass.

-Hindu Fisherman

Adams

Post by Adams » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:28 pm

D-Wayne never learned the first rule of holes. . .
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik