This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Im contributing these shrimp flies I tied last year for a trip I didnt end up taking. The fly-mangling box thats their backdrop is not included -- Ill be going to the fly shop to pick up a cheap box thatll fit them before I mail out tomorrow, preferably one with slotted foam or the like to avoid mangling.

Congrats to Franzen, both for tricking a female into engaging in coitus with him (something I hope to accomplish one day) and for inseminating her so she is more likely not to run off (good plan there, buddy).
By ironman
Holy Moly those are gorgeous, Heero. Thanks!

Nothing like setting the bar high right outta the gate.
By west_jay
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Im contributing these shrimp flies I tied last year for a trip I didnt end up taking. The fly-mangling box thats their backdrop is not included -- Ill be going to the fly shop to pick up a cheap box thatll fit them before I mail out tomorrow, preferably one with slotted foam or the like to avoid mangling.
No trailer hooks?

:bullshit

nice!
By Bobwhite
We're in for slim...
By ironman
ChaseChrome wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:In.

Jeebus, Mike. Get a paypal account already. :cheer

His kids had to set up his new phone...once known as the "smart" phone...in his hands...
Ok dickheads, I now have a Paypal account. Check out your text messages for the link, send me a donation, so I can test this before posting on the board.
By Woolybug25
ironman wrote:
ChaseChrome wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:In.

Jeebus, Mike. Get a paypal account already. :cheer

His kids had to set up his new phone...once known as the "smart" phone...in his hands...
Ok dickheads, I now have a Paypal account. Check out your text messages for the link, send me a donation, so I can test this before posting on the board.
FIRST! :cheer

To my fellow paypal'ers. Don't forget to put your home address in the comment section when you send $ over to Mike via Paypal. That way, when if you win, he knows where to send your goods.

I left my address out of course, because I never win anything. :coffee
I'll throw in two full day guide trips, winner just needs to get to northern Michigan. Only stipulation is they must be taken consecutively on a weekend I'm not already booked in 2016 (got a lot to choose from, weekdays book faster). Once here, I can put you up in my guest bedroom or we can camp like Indians. We can float a day, camp, and float some more, or do the same but walk and wade. We can fish one river one day and. another the second. Whatever floats your boat.

I'll take care of food, snacks, flies and some other stuff I don't feel like typing on a phone.
IMAG2625-01.jpeg
IMAG2625-01.jpeg (880.08 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
how do I go about sending a pony for the kid????

meh. let them breathe cake...

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine