This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Woolybug25
Yo dudes. I got a gift card to Howler Bros for my birfday. Went to their site and practically every item is sold out. They are still advertising their Fall 2105 collection and haven't updated their blog since November. Anyone know if this is just a lull in the season for them? Maybe wait on buying until they come out with new products?

Or should I just blow the entire gift card on bandanas, coozies and belt buckles?

Brutha couldn't get a flat brim if he wanted one... fallen is going to be heartbroken....

gracias.
By MTgrayling
Happy belated...

I would've got you a pattagucci card. Oh well.
By stillsteamin
Not sure I understand the trepidation concerning blowing the whole wad on belt buckles... that would have been my first move.
Buckles, then this.
sex wax.jpg
sex wax.jpg (81.72 KiB) Viewed 4673 times
Then custom yeti ice chest.
By Woolybug25
MTgrayling wrote:Happy belated...

I would've got you a pattagucci card. Oh well.
It's still my birfday... so it's not too late to get me that pattagucci card. :cool
By MTgrayling
Of course, by pattagucci, I meant babies.

Babies are the bestest.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Holy shit. Never head of, but have looked at and there it is. Thats the new hip uniform, right from that site top to bottom. I was wondering where it all came from...
By ironman
Your payment fucking sucks.
By Woolybug25
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Holy shit. Never head of, but have looked at and there it is. Thats the new hip uniform, right from that site top to bottom. I was wondering where it all came from...
By upshitscreek
Maybe you should eat a snickers bar,wb.

Cuz right now you look more like this...
image.gif
image.gif (499.8 KiB) Viewed 4447 times
image.gif
image.gif (942.5 KiB) Viewed 4447 times
By LA Fly Guy
I believe they produce their clothing on a limited run basis. They make a set number of a particular size and color of each model shirts/pants/etc. When they sell out, they sell out. The next season/production run/etc may have the same style but the color will not be available again. I am guessing that a new line will be available for Spring 2016, but I don't really know.
By yard4sale
LA Fly Guy wrote:I believe they produce their clothing on a limited run basis. They make a set number of a particular size and color of each model shirts/pants/etc. When they sell out, they sell out. The next season/production run/etc may have the same style but the color will not be available again. I am guessing that a new line will be available for Spring 2016, but I don't really know.
So when ghey is sold out you have to wait for gheyer.
By austrotard
gay is the new gay.

buy some trousers and then give me the 2' of extra drain pipe.
I'll make some gaiters. for gators.

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine