Howler Bros?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Woolybug25

Howler Bros?

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:11 am

Yo dudes. I got a gift card to Howler Bros for my birfday. Went to their site and practically every item is sold out. They are still advertising their Fall 2105 collection and haven't updated their blog since November. Anyone know if this is just a lull in the season for them? Maybe wait on buying until they come out with new products?

Or should I just blow the entire gift card on bandanas, coozies and belt buckles?

Brutha couldn't get a flat brim if he wanted one... fallen is going to be heartbroken....

gracias.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Re: Howler Bros?

Post by MTgrayling » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:30 am

Happy belated...

I would've got you a pattagucci card. Oh well.
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:35 am

Not sure I understand the trepidation concerning blowing the whole wad on belt buckles... that would have been my first move.
Buckles, then this.
sex wax.jpg
sex wax.jpg (81.72 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Then custom yeti ice chest.
They all wanna be Hank Williams
They don't wanna have to die

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:50 am

MTgrayling wrote:Happy belated...

I would've got you a pattagucci card. Oh well.
It's still my birfday... so it's not too late to get me that pattagucci card. :cool
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Post by MTgrayling » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:52 am

Of course, by pattagucci, I meant babies.

Babies are the bestest.
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:08 am

Holy shit. Never head of, but have looked at and there it is. Thats the new hip uniform, right from that site top to bottom. I was wondering where it all came from...

ironman

Post by ironman » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:32 am

Your payment fucking sucks.
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:41 am

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Holy shit. Never head of, but have looked at and there it is. Thats the new hip uniform, right from that site top to bottom. I was wondering where it all came from...

upshitscreek

Post by upshitscreek » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Maybe you should eat a snickers bar,wb.

Cuz right now you look more like this...
image.gif
image.gif (499.8 KiB) Viewed 4421 times
image.gif
image.gif (942.5 KiB) Viewed 4421 times

LA Fly Guy

Post by LA Fly Guy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:35 pm

I believe they produce their clothing on a limited run basis. They make a set number of a particular size and color of each model shirts/pants/etc. When they sell out, they sell out. The next season/production run/etc may have the same style but the color will not be available again. I am guessing that a new line will be available for Spring 2016, but I don't really know.
... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:42 pm

LA Fly Guy wrote:I believe they produce their clothing on a limited run basis. They make a set number of a particular size and color of each model shirts/pants/etc. When they sell out, they sell out. The next season/production run/etc may have the same style but the color will not be available again. I am guessing that a new line will be available for Spring 2016, but I don't really know.
So when ghey is sold out you have to wait for gheyer.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:14 pm

gay is the new gay.

buy some trousers and then give me the 2' of extra drain pipe.
I'll make some gaiters. for gators.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice