Howler Bros?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Re: Howler Bros?

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:07 am

Dont lie now... you are plotting a fly fish movie and want to look the part with the proper uniform, arent you?

LA Fly Guy

Post by LA Fly Guy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:09 am

Woolybug25 wrote:Farman wears a Howler Bros, and Fatman don't put up with none of that hipster bullshit.

By general rule of thumb, what is good enough for Fatman, is good enough for the lot of us...

I also think that Fatman started wearing the Howler Bros gear before they went almost totally hipster.
... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:11 am

LA Fly Guy wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:Fatman wears Howler Bros, and Fatman don't put up with none of that hipster bullshit.

By general rule of thumb, what is good enough for Fatman, is good enough for the lot of us...

I also think that Fatman started wearing the Howler Bros gear before they went almost totally hipster.
They wouldn't dare cross Fatman...
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:04 am

eureka.

fatman gets two pairs of trousers from each one.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Genome

Post by Genome » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:10 am

Snuffbox and Fatman both own the same Howler Bros jacket. These men are mentally undistinguishable but …. let’s say, morphologically distinct. I wish I could get a pic side by side. Woolybug25, if you get the same jacket you three will officially be a gang. So there’s that.
Last edited by Genome on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:12 am

Genome wrote:Woolybug25, if you get the same jacket you three will officially be a gang. So there’s that.
Well then... it's settled... I will need to see a pic of said jacket...
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

ironman

Post by ironman » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:46 am

I'll put a Howler Bros sticker on your new drifter.

Whose got a Howler sticker?
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:12 am

ironman wrote:
Whose got a Howler sticker?
easy fiver.

pay up.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:21 am

Woolybug25 wrote:Fatman wears Howler Bros, and Fatman don't put up with none of that hipster bullshit.

Shit, now I'm going to feel completely under dressed when Fatman and I take a trip we are planning later this year. I guess I'll have to blow my tax return buying some hippy dippy fucking hipster clothes from Hummer Brothers...
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:42 am

"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Ok Genome. I don't want to incriminate you in our gang. So just nod once if the jacket below is the one. Wink twice if it is not.

Adams

Post by Adams » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:Ok Genome. I don't want to incriminate you in our gang. So just nod once if the jacket below is the one. Wink twice if it is not.

That Howler logo is just begging to be turned into the head of a dick - is Raffa in prison or did nemo banish him?
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik