This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By LA Fly Guy
Woolybug25 wrote:Farman wears a Howler Bros, and Fatman don't put up with none of that hipster bullshit.

By general rule of thumb, what is good enough for Fatman, is good enough for the lot of us...

I also think that Fatman started wearing the Howler Bros gear before they went almost totally hipster.
By Woolybug25
LA Fly Guy wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:Fatman wears Howler Bros, and Fatman don't put up with none of that hipster bullshit.

By general rule of thumb, what is good enough for Fatman, is good enough for the lot of us...

I also think that Fatman started wearing the Howler Bros gear before they went almost totally hipster.
They wouldn't dare cross Fatman...
By austrotard
eureka.

fatman gets two pairs of trousers from each one.
By Genome
Snuffbox and Fatman both own the same Howler Bros jacket. These men are mentally undistinguishable but …. let’s say, morphologically distinct. I wish I could get a pic side by side. Woolybug25, if you get the same jacket you three will officially be a gang. So there’s that.
Last edited by Genome on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Woolybug25
Genome wrote:Woolybug25, if you get the same jacket you three will officially be a gang. So there’s that.
Well then... it's settled... I will need to see a pic of said jacket...
By ironman
I'll put a Howler Bros sticker on your new drifter.

Whose got a Howler sticker?
By austrotard
ironman wrote:
Whose got a Howler sticker?
easy fiver.

pay up.
By Redchaser
Woolybug25 wrote:Fatman wears Howler Bros, and Fatman don't put up with none of that hipster bullshit.

Shit, now I'm going to feel completely under dressed when Fatman and I take a trip we are planning later this year. I guess I'll have to blow my tax return buying some hippy dippy fucking hipster clothes from Hummer Brothers...
By Woolybug25
Ok Genome. I don't want to incriminate you in our gang. So just nod once if the jacket below is the one. Wink twice if it is not.

By Adams
Woolybug25 wrote:Ok Genome. I don't want to incriminate you in our gang. So just nod once if the jacket below is the one. Wink twice if it is not.

That Howler logo is just begging to be turned into the head of a dick - is Raffa in prison or did nemo banish him?

meh. let them breathe cake...

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine