Howler Bros?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
thriesta

Re: Howler Bros?

Post by thriesta » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:
thriesta wrote: Might as well fill your closet with Skinny Water Culture, queer.
Wanna see queer?

https://michaelallen114.wordpress.com/
Did you like that?

See, I've actually accomplished something in my fly fishing career - certain things
that no one has done.

All you have on me is that I worked in a pizza shop to accomplish things that you dreamed
of.

Now I'm making more than you, driving a 60k company car that puts your car to shame.

Tell me again, how is that "queer?"

Poser.

thriesta

Post by thriesta » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:45 pm

pbrstreetgang wrote:" A Fly Fisherman's Journey by Sea living off Daddy's money"
I believe the majority would be more entertained on posts of your failed marriage,
or how the US government is to blame.

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:47 pm

thriesta wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:
thriesta wrote: Might as well fill your closet with Skinny Water Culture, queer.
Wanna see queer?

Did you like that?

See, I've actually accomplished something in my fly fishing career - certain things
that no one has done.

All you have on me is that I worked in a pizza shop to accomplish things that you dreamed
of.

Now I'm making more than you, driving a 60k company car that puts your car to shame.

Poser.
Fly fishing career
Making more than you
60K company car

All of that is teh ghey.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

thriesta

Post by thriesta » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:03 pm

yard4sale wrote:
thriesta wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:
Wanna see queer?

Did you like that?

that no one has done.

of.

Poser.
Fly fishing career
Making more than you
60K company car

All of that is teh ghey.
There should be more tent stove chronicles from you.

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:54 pm

thriesta wrote:
yard4sale wrote:
thriesta wrote:
Did you like that?

that no one has done.

of.

Poser.
Fly fishing career
Making more than you
60K company car

All of that is teh ghey.
There should be more tent stove chronicles from you.
Wrong dude, dude. That guy is teh ghey too.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

CarpeTructa

Post by CarpeTructa » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:45 am

thriesta wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:
Wanna see queer?

Did you like that?

that no one has done.

of.

Poser.
No one, eh? So you have kicked the likes of Lefty Kreh to the curb, taking your place in the vanguard, and now, like they used to say in Star Trek, you are boldly going where no man has gone before. How lucky that we were here to witness this new era.

You're trying too hard, dude. Maybe check back when you're driving a car that you bought with your own money rather than a company car? Even then, bragging about stuff like that makes people look kind of pathetic. Just some advice from an impartial, objective viewer. Take it or leave it. Can we get back to discussion of that gay jacket now?
Somebody else is going to have to watch the door for me now. Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. Outcast (RIP)

thriesta

Post by thriesta » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:48 am

CarpeTructa wrote:
thriesta wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:
Wanna see queer?

Did you like that?

that no one has done.

of.

Poser.
No one, eh? So you have kicked the likes of Lefty Kreh to the curb, taking your place in the vanguard, and now, like they used to say in Star Trek, you are boldly going where no man has gone before. How lucky that we were here to witness this new era.

You're trying too hard, dude. Maybe check back when you're driving a car that you bought with your own money rather than a company car? Even then, bragging about stuff like that makes people look kind of pathetic. Just some advice from an impartial, objective viewer. Take it or leave it. Can we get back to discussion of that gay jacket now?
Del Brown never caught 38 permit in one year, that's been acknowledged and
sanctioned by record keepers.

I'm still the youngest to win the March Merkin, and still the fastest to ever reach
100 permit in the Keys.

But, why don't you quit being such a fucking retard and realize that I'm being
called out?

Instead you're just another obvious jackass.

Here's my ass, kiss it.

thriesta

Post by thriesta » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:50 am

Tom Bie should pay me for the bumps that this thread has created.

God knows my content carried this site during its heyday.

CarpeTructa

Post by CarpeTructa » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:09 am

thriesta wrote:
CarpeTructa wrote:
thriesta wrote:
Did you like that?

that no one has done.

of.

Poser.

I'm still the youngest to win the March Merkin, and still the fastest to ever reach
100 permit in the Keys.

called out?

Here's my ass, kiss it.
thriesta wrote:Tom Bie should pay me for the bumps that this thread has created.

God knows my content carried this site during its heyday.
Okay, COL, you win.
Somebody else is going to have to watch the door for me now. Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. Outcast (RIP)

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:31 am

reminds me of some colonial brother banging on about the location of his council flat.

did you get a free ipad and telephone? tell us about that.
ha ha... a fucking jeep.
they say you cannae polish a turd... but you can roll it in sprinkles.
it's made of plastic and it's fantastic.

by the by, you're an ugly cunt. you look like a fucking hamster.
so you've that going for you, chubby cheeks.

show us your mortarboard.

and nice resume.

https://michaelallen114.wordpress.com/michaels-resume/
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:46 am

thriesta wrote:

100 permit in the Keys.

called out?

Here's my ass, kiss it.
What's funny isn't that you think that finishing second in a fishing tournament half a decade ago makes you a god, it's that neither the person that carted you around (Benson) nor any of the tournament heads even like you anymore. You got ran out of town and aren't even welcome anymore.

Then, according to illustrious resume, your "career" took you into three very exciting customer service (i.e. Gopher) roles. We are all glad that your daddy's checks to college cleared though. Helping you finally earn that bachelors degree in your 30's. We are all just so jelly about all of your career highlights.

Most of us realized very early that fly fishing wasn't about trophies, counting how many fish you've caught in a year or making a sport out of it. You're a glitterboat guy with a better financial backer (please daddy... Can I please move to MT?)...
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

-G-

Post by -G- » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:44 am

thriesta wrote:

Poser.
One day I hope you look back at this and realize just how much of a tool this made you sound like.
Last edited by -G- on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe we haven't drank enough Busch- Nolan