This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By stillsteamin
http://fwp.mt.gov/news/newsReleases/enf ... _0275.html

"The owners and an associate of an outdoor film Company, Montana Wild, were issued 38 state citations and 11 federal citations, resulting in $5,950 in fines. The citations involved violations of bull trout fishing regulations and unlawful commercial filming activity on USFS lands without valid permits."

"In one instance a bull trout was caught, netted, handled and released (with the hook still attached) only to be fished again for underwater filming, concluding with the fish being netted, handled and released again."
niceworkbros.gif
niceworkbros.gif (610.11 KiB) Viewed 2409 times
By Woolybug25
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Ill bet they wear Howler Bros merchandise, too. Those bastards.
Bite your fucking tongue, son...

They got their own apparel...
About Us

Well to start off, this blog is about myself (Zack Boughton) and my brother Travis and any of our crazy friends that we enjoy our adventures with. We always have been interested in documenting our experiences in the outdoors whether it be skiing, golfing, fishing, and hunting and we wanted to do something more. We document mainly our fishing and hunting escapades with photos and videos accompanied with our thoughts and stories. We hope this can turn into an embodiment of our lifestyle and the blessings we have. Hopefully our media content is something that people can enjoy and help keep them passionate about getting out and enjoying God’s country. We specialize in outdoor marketing, social media, cinematography, photography, video editing and a new line of apparel.
These dudes would definitely hang out with Mike Allen and brag about all of their accomplishments together.
By thriesta
Woolybug25 wrote:
These dudes would definitely hang out with Mike Allen and brag about all of their accomplishments together.
Aww, you're too kind, Michael Rowland.
By stillsteamin
Don't bring your bullshit into this thread. You already had your public shaming, its these guys' turn now.
By kish
Things that piss me off: self important fuckers that use "myself" incorrectly. Someone somewhere should get 5 bucks.
By -G-
A testimony to what people will do nowadays to get social media famous in fishing, and in their case to make a buck while doing it. Unfortunately they aren't the only ones living lies in our sport.
By Transylwader
Ah yes, the "flyfishing is my life, bro" brigade.
Real sweet, dude :bullshit
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
-G- wrote:Unfortunately they aren't the only ones living lies in our sport.
Wait...

Do we know one another? Cut me, cut me deep. :cry:
By MTgrayling
Flies are lies. It starts there.

These guys are hardly surprising, they got off cheap.
By Scary Mc
They got off very easy. They came into the system we guide and made zero attempt to hide what they were doing. When called on it face to face, they acted like asses.
The counts that we're given them were all they could get concrete evidence on. They were fishing the river in August, well after the close of bull season on that river with gear that was specifically geared toward bulls. The cutts in our system do not warrant 8wts and huge streamers.

Fuck. Those. Guys.
By Woolybug25
Scary Mc wrote:They got off very easy. They came into the system we guide and made zero attempt to hide what they were doing. When called on it face to face, they acted like asses.
The counts that we're given them were all they could get concrete evidence on. They were fishing the river in August, well after the close of bull season on that river with gear that was specifically geared toward bulls. The cutts in our system do not warrant 8wts and huge streamers.

Fuck. Those. Guys.
Right on, MC. Fuck those bastards.

Good to see you pop your head in here. Hope all is well, buddy.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Hell ya. 3 more weeks for me. Ifn they dont c[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Foamhead Carnage Hopper https://live.static[…]

whatcha tying?

Yes sir :cheer

snowflake writing paper

does the monkey smoke and carry a switchblade?[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine