This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Kolledog
Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 9.39.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 9.39.53 AM.png (669.07 KiB) Viewed 1533 times
Any of you lunchbags seen, used, or laughed at a Netstaff?

Yeah, I'm old enough (fuck you, too) that I need to use a wading staff a fair amount of the time, and I left mine somewhere somehow sometime when I was last out trying not to fall into the icy water.

Is the Netstaff a cool deal or just a Goldbergian crap basket that I would hate and throw in the woods.

Netstaffoutdoors.com

I know you're going to jump all over my shit no matter what I post, but let me say ahead of time that I don't have anything to do with Netstaff, so you can all go and sit on a greased egg.

Thank you
By Kolledog
AustREtard:

In lieu of a greased egg, you should probably tried a hard boiled one, slathered in sheep butter. Take your waders off, then ease down on it slowly.
By Adams
That grip needs to be more dildo shaped.
By CarpeTructa
This is why one should post an intro - someone might have been able to give you an answer. Since you didn't - fuck off and try your local forum. Oh, and you might try that egg thing too - sounds like you have some experience with inserting things into your anus.
By Kolledog
Dude, check your photo. Big phallus in your mouth? What the fuck is that all about?
Sorry to ruin your online fantasy, but I have no experience with the egg thing. You might find some pix in an aussie poofter forum. Or in your latest NAMBLA newsletter.
Shit only goes out from my ass.

I'm guessing that none of you teabaggers have anything constructive opinions regarding my original query.
The magazine is so intelligent, but the forums...not so much.
That said, you seem like a fun bunch. Of what I'm not so sure.
By pbrstreetgang
Kolledog wrote:Dude, check your photo. Big phallus in your mouth? What the fuck is that all about?
Sorry to ruin your online fantasy, but I have no experience with the egg thing. You might find some pix in an aussie poofter forum. Or in your latest NAMBLA newsletter.
Shit only goes out from my ass.

I'm guessing that none of you teabaggers have anything constructive opinions regarding my original query.
The magazine is so intelligent, but the forums...not so much.
That said, you seem like a fun bunch. Of what I'm not so sure.
does that mean you won't be sharing your product review with us?

shame. LenH could benefit from your insight
By DayTripper
Wading staffs are for pussies and old men. Where's your sense of adventure?

On a side note, it's a piss poor design. Anyone who has spent any time around teardrop shaped nets knows the easiest way to break one is to apply force to the spot they stuck their dildo grip. I'd hate to actually need one of these and have it fail mid-stream.

If one were going to combine the two, you'd want to put the grip where the handle meets the base of the net and maybe make the handle a little longer than your typical guide net.

Which is still a dumb idea. Who wants to carry an oversized guide net on a walk/wade trip? Totally the wrong tool unless you're the right tool.
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Mine are inbound via US post :wink

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Reece’s Surface Assassin (variation) h[…]

it took you that long to come up with this? ni[…]

Few days late, but I'm pouring a sip for ol' Charl[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine