This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By PastorBen
Hey there

I’m not sure what I was expecting from this Thread. I can honestly say that I was not prepared for the passion and the emotional depths it would radiate, as I wended my way through it. Most of the time, I agree with everyone sentiments regarding Threads of this proportion and let their words echo my feelings. This would be true for this Thread. I can not add to the superlatives that have already been acclaimed. I can only say, "thank you". Thank you for your time and efforts in putting this together so that my life may be a little richer for having read it this morning......

Blessing to you this day

Ben
By pbrstreetgang
heyo
I do know. Wandering is good; it lets the old skin fall where it should. The soul unsheathed.

-5 for too many punctuation errors (improper use of ellipses). That may fly in woodenshoe schools, but not here Obelix.

Ils sont fous ces romains. (unless of course it is the bildungsromans)
Last edited by pbrstreetgang on Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Bobwhite
Thank you...
By fly-chucker
seemed like you were sleep walking, eh :cool
By Snagly
Olympic high jumpers would have problems getting over the TR quality bar these days.

That was so good I thought Jim Harrison was behind it.
By Wholetmygoatsout
Brilliant - in a different sphere.
By chadroc
really really good, CC. thanks for doing this.
By RaZ
corndoggie dog, that was really good stuff man. hope to fish w ya this year so u can take a snazzy pic of me chowing beef jerky streamside.
Spring in the SE AK

damn fine.... :smile

What's w/ the "W"?

...Favicon, or what ever they are called now. The […]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/5/20 #16 Two days in a row escaping from NC […]

"Indiana Man" is the northwoods, more do[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine