This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Ginseng Sullivan
I'm glad this got bumped because I totally missed it. Hopefully I live long enough to be able to look back and remember that trip properly.

Now that I've met fishskibum I find I can actually understand his typing. If you hear it in his voice it just translates better.

Looks like you've been keeping after it good and managing to give some back too. Wouldn't expect any less.

Hell, probably see you homo's next year. :cheer
By fishskibum
blessed to get back and enjoy sums mur river miles in the company of drakians & puppystuffs
and meet another one of them fine southern salt of the earth cats
fuckers all seem to cast and photog better than me
one day one of em is gonna show up and poke the smots harder than me and really humble my ass
ImageImage
cheers always a pleasure to share green river miles and the things that happen between em
By BigTimber
imagine that, CE toking.

you guys suk.
By fishskibum
it wasn't the cat who said
"i feel as if im missing a big part of this trip"
well
"and futher more susan i wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out......
#sublimelysafe
heres my artistic rendering of the drone shots
in case they didn't come out
:bomb
By fatman
real fine :smile
By Nemo
Nice "Swift, Silent, Deep" sticker... Seems like a lifetime ago.

That's some good water, there, gentlemen.
By jerms
It was my first time floating a trout river, and my first time fishing out west. It's safe to say that I'm already jonesing to go back.

Big thinks to CE for the invite, and also to Dibs/Bruiser/Puppy stuff for an incredible trip! That river is gorgeous and the company was second to none.

I havent had a chance to go through all the pics yet, but here's a random smattering of them... and Dibs, you've definitely got a better drone shot there than I do.

By Lurgee
Super good.

That’s a beautiful part of this country.
By Bruiser
Wow great photos. Great trip. All my floats on that river have been with Ben and Dibs and I hope it stays that way. Great meeting Jerms - he is a very coool dude. I should have taken a video of Jerms setting up his tent in 35mph breeze with Puppystuff helping. Pick the dates (Hogleg!) and let's go back.
By fatman
:smile

And that is why fly fishing is ghey as fuck

I did get yours and SLSS’s flies today, and […]

Pour a sip

Marie Fredrikkson...she had the look And she wasn&[…]

Never forget.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine