This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By MTgrayling
Native fish rule, this we know.

Uh what the fuk?

Please explain the logic at work here...
By Spicytuna
MTgrayling wrote:Native fish rule, this we know.

Uh what the fuk?

Please explain the logic at work here...
Opposing high end farming conglomerate that will suck enough fresh water out of nor-cal to make the Delta saltwater. End of Days type of shit trying to come down on our incredible waterway.
By MTgrayling
I'm all for more water getting to the delta to help the natives.

Perhaps you posted the wrong link? The one on the first page was to protect non native predators of steelhead salmon and smelt.

I was thinking it was a prank... so there really is a Dick Pool?

I know a guy named Dick Hug. No shit.
Doesn't make me gay.
By yard4sale
Forgive me Tuna.

Really it's about too many people moving to Cali or taking advantage of welfare laws. Combine that with drought years and pigeons fight over shreds of paper.

Honestly I blame local government s for approving more building permits than their water supply could handle.

The only thing saving the delta and more importantly the Sac is Cali's poor economy.

I'm on your side Tuna but you are on a mountain road trying to save deer
By Spicytuna
MTgrayling wrote:I'm all for more water getting to the delta to help the natives.

Perhaps you posted the wrong link? The one on the first page was to protect non native predators of steelhead salmon and smelt.

I was thinking it was a prank... so there really is a Dick Pool?

I know a guy named Dick Hug. No shit.
Doesn't make me gay.
Long story short big water put Ca DFW in their pocket, one of the main battles is blaming Stripers and bass for eating all the salmon and steelhead. The salmon and steelhead declined numbers over the years help our fight as anglers. The pumps that are already in use kill thousands upon thousands of smolts. So bad they have to raise flows on valley rivers in hopes of smolts getting past the pumps. They are trying to decimate the Stripers blaming them for decline. The plan is to astronomically increase bag limit and lower size limit. This petition is one that help keep bag limits at a sustainable level, would at least be one victory for us In the overall battle.

We might be completely fucked in the end but every # counts and every battle counts.
By McH
done
By woolly bugger
Done did
By befuddled
This is some "Rivers of a Lost Coast" shit right here

signed
deliberate fuel

very excellent, thank you. you find the right word[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Raymond Bumble (variation) https://live.stat[…]

The return of Stolen Hours