This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By flashback
So sorry for your loss.
Ben, your words were straight and good.
By Hank
Ollie,
So sorry to hear about this.
Prayers for you and the family.
Del
By Hogleg
Ollie,

Thank you for taking the time to share this tragic news with us. It must have been difficult for you and not something you had to do so- thank you.

Like others here have noted there is nothing I can say that will ease your pain but do know that I am truly sorry for your family's loss and will hold you in my thoughts.

Also, as Ben requested, if you could send us an address or a memorial fund account or whatever I know a lot of us would like to contribute in some way.

Peace be with you,

Andy
By Palometa
Sad news....very sad news. So sorry for your loss.
By chadroc
Peace to you. So sorry for this.
By gill raker
Jesus. I'm so sorry. Never had this big of a gut punch hearing news about someone I don't even know. Thoughts and prayers. Annything I can do just let me know.
By fatman
ak_powder_monkey wrote:http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org

1-800-273-8255

To late for Sage, not to late for others.

Save a life for him.
we deal with this within our own family. Consider this as well:
http://www.projectsemicolon.org/

ink for a cause....
By -G-
Ollie, if you wouldn't mind I'd like to kinda piggy back off of what Ak posted... I'd like to plug a little tid-bit to think about- to possibly bring some potential positive out of this sad news.

If you are diagnosed cancer; for example, your friends, family, and neighbors stop by offering their support. If you are diagnosed with a mental illness like bipolar, schizophrenia, ptsd or depression people tend to keep away. They make blanket statements like "that person's just crazy" or ask dumb questions like "why can't you just think about the positives in life" or "You're taking what you have for granted" etc etc.

For those who live with, have lived with, or have a family member that lives with depression you know very well that it's not that easy to just "think about the positives." In fact, depression is a chronic illness that kills 10-15 percent of those who have it. 10-15 percent. But for some reason it still has this stigma in today's culture that it isn't as important to treat as other physical illnesses.

The reason for this plug is for the chance that someone here may feel more comfortable getting help, or suggesting help to a loved one in need. Talk to your primary care doc about it. There is NOTHING unmanly, or weak about it. Depression is out of our hands, and highly genetically inherited. Please don't be afraid to get or suggest help to those in need.

I'm so sorry to hear about this Ollie... you have my most sincere condolences and we will all be thinking about your family.
By foureyedgeek
Damn, sorry to read this. My condolences to you and yours.

whoa... no need to be mean.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine