This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Ollie
We have talked about the donations and what you can do give to a fund that you like or Just take your kid or a young boy or girl fishing. in Sage's name.
By BigCliff
Ollie wrote:Obituary for Sage Reichle Schoonen... He loved his family and was the best big brother and friend to his little sister Helena. Of course he was hard on Helena and pushed her as any good brother should...
Oh God, I can't imagine how hard this is on her.

I'll gladly mail out books again to help her out if possible, and I'd bet there are plenty of guys nearer y'all that would be happy to fill in for big brother duties if possible.
By K_P
My heart aches for you all.

KP
By austrotard
there are so many things wrong with that obituary.

I wish I knew why certain people consider grief private... like it's a badge they earned or something.

well you can't pick your 'family'... but you can sure as bollocks kick them into touch.
if sage was your last tie I'd consider just forgetting the others. let them keep their misery.
and keep it all to themselves. all in the twatting family.

fuck that makes me angry.
and here's what makes me sorry... ryan having piss poor taste in birds.

upon reflection, none of this sounds out of the ordinary.
I felt bad for her last week. she's probably found some crackers way to blame your family.
how bloody typical and boring...

I'm telling you from experience, mate... kick them into touch. in the rearview. last season's black.
you may not feel better but you definitely (definitely) will not feel any worse.

warm regards,
shawn

ps. we'll be having our own little memorial when I arrive in next month. no wuckers.
By Bobwhite
I've been in a state of denial. Perhaps, a part of me knew this thread was bad news and I just didn't have the heart, or courage to open it.

What does one say, that hasn't already been expressed? Everything from disbelief to anger... and hope.

I guess I still don't know what to say, except that I'm sad... just so sad.
By ironman
Condolences. So sad. On all fronts.
By markl
Wow, not to mention a father in an obit is pretty petty and incredibly selfish - no matter what the mother thought of him.
The level of sad here just multiplies.
God, people. Get a hold of yourselves, lift your head up and put things in perspective.
Condolences again to all the knew him.
By Ollie
In the two local papers they forgot something really big to us in the obit. His name was "Sage Steven Reichle" and when Ryan was out of the picture they changed his name to Sage Reichle Schoonen that was alright I guess but there was feeling left there. When it come out in the paper it was Sage Schoonen and it did mention Ryan's name but not his DAD and are name in passing. If we don't do it I think our friens are going to put a add in the paper they way it should have been done.

Thanks for letting me blow off steam
By D-nymph
Ollie wrote:
Thanks for letting me blow off steam
I think everyone will agree, you can blow steam here whenever you choose & with whatever frequency you wish.

Such a rough story, my condolences.

Best wishes to you.
By No Idea
It's been a long while since I checked in. I wondered to myself about Sage just last week, so I opened this today.

It can't sink in during the time it took to type. Sadness, Anger, hope for peace to those friends he left behind. My heart aches for his sister. Dammit. Be well Ollie, my prayers are to have you all covered in peace, filled with strength, and smiling at memories.
By SageBrush
It's all been said here.......so I will just say terribly sad news.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

a-ha... prematura ejactulatorie. my a-notta so goo[…]

A Confession

you know as well as I do it'll be a woman. most li[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine