This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By trouthound
Profound sadness.
By Ollie
Well we had been told that there was going to be a service fore Sage last night and it was going to be a private one just for family and she did not want his kids there. About 10 of my family went with us. As it turned out she had well over 100 of her friends there and we felt out of place. I ask one of his friends that if they would like to have a Barbeque for his friends, he said they would like that very much. There is one thing about last night all ties with her are gone. :bow I will let you guys when it happens.
By austrotard
I was looking at my girls playing together and thinking about this the other day.

we got two black eyes here and it pains me to think we could've avoided it...

rest easy, lads.
we miss you.
By fatman
austrotard wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:45 am it pains me to think we could've avoided it...
Perhaps, mate. But perhaps not.

"Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a loved one who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing to help, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true, we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the part we have to give is not wanted. And so it those we live with and should know who elude us. But we can still love them - we can love completely without complete understanding. "
Reverend Maclean
"A River Runs Through It"

Rest easy, indeed.
swish

An inspiring but complex individual. FWIW, a gr[…]

A Confession

https://snookerspex.com/ confession: mitch will […]

Gents, I rolled back into town after nine days wi[…]

can I show tits? yes. yes you can. :smile

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine