I sold my soul....

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
BigTimber

I sold my soul....

Post by BigTimber » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:37 pm

for redfish.....and it was well worth it!
IMG_0306.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG (580.31 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
IMG_0297-2.jpg
IMG_0297-2.jpg (757.72 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
IMG_0296_3.jpg
IMG_0296_3.jpg (782.5 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
Many thanks to all involved! I've about had my fill of Balls in my mouf. Until next time.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

D-nymph

Re: I sold my soul....

Post by D-nymph » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Sweater of the year award winner!

Nice fish
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Oh hell yeah. I've been thinking about that all year. Not in the cards for me this year, but January technically isn't this year anymore...

Congrats on the fish, makes me salivate while sitting behind a computer today.
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

markl

Post by markl » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Where do you even find a sweater like that? And, when you do, how do you have the balls to look the cashier in the eye when paying for it? Assuming you didn't end up with it as the result having lost a bet?

Otherwise, nice fish.

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:30 pm

Yup, sweater's cool...Thor approves
Lose the buff
Nice fish mate...well fk'n done
:cool

RaZ

Post by RaZ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:35 pm

markl wrote:Where do you even find a sweater like that? And, when you do, how do you have the balls to look the cashier in the eye when paying for it? Assuming you didn't end up with it as the result having lost a bet?

Otherwise, nice fish.
in the states we have the option to purchase things on the interwebs. check amazon.ca
"Then let us know how that goes, you smug motherfucker"

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:41 pm

markl wrote:Where do you even find a sweater like that? And, when you do, how do you have the balls to look the cashier in the eye when paying for it? Assuming you didn't end up with it as the result having lost a bet?

Otherwise, nice fish.
I suppose you'd rather a Rush or Tragically Hip sweater? No thanks.

And I like my Balls from Lake Charles, deep fried in spicy breading.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

markl

Post by markl » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:54 pm

BigTimber wrote:

Otherwise, nice fish.
I suppose you'd rather a Rush or Tragically Hip sweater? No thanks.

And I like my Balls from Lake Charles, deep fried in spicy breading.
Pure sarcasm. I think the sweater is quite awesome. A Hip one would be nice. But, a Rush hoody with the hood being the long hair would be the best. I will take your word for the Lake Charles balls. Would Lucinda Williams be singing about your Lake Charles balls?

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:59 pm

markl wrote: But, a Rush hoody with the hood being the long hair would be the best.
Now that made me laff...awesome hoodiness

sure beats unicorns

Ruddy Duck

Post by Ruddy Duck » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:38 pm

[report]

Well I don't have a lot to add as the picture taking device stayed in my bag for most of the trip. The weather was brutal, so I'm grateful for the fish we caught.

Super stoked to see Timber catch his biggest red. Also to meet a few new (to me) members.

Collectively, we dealt with brutal winds, cloud cover, a broken rod, lost flies, and an outboard motor malfunction. As our "guest" of honor put it, the bad times make for interesting memories and stories. I agree.

The trip started pretty good. Just as Princess began getting comfortable with me fishing with internet strangers, Timber shows up with this sweater. It was legitimate cause for concern.

And I suppose when you sell your soul, you are the first to hook up with a bull.

Being 8 feet tall tends to make fish shrink in pictures. I should have held it for the camera.

Willi caught two tires and a fence post before hooking up with a fish. Just when I was beginning to think he may have lost his "Williness", he did this.

[Dearest Willi:

Of course you hooked up with the largest fish of the trip. You fought for what seemed like an eternity. Then the leader snapped as your slap-dick guide had his hand on it. You say its not a problem, but I know you are in pain. I haven't slept for days (this part is not true but makes me look more empathetic instead of pathetic). I hope you find forgiveness in your heart.

Sincerely,

Brett]

Day two brought worse weather than the first. The only hook up in my boat was the Fly Guy.

[Dearest Corey:

YOU lost that fish. Don't blame me, I didn't touch your line the whole time.

Sincerely,

Brett]

Day two ended towing a lurker in after his timing belt snapped.

We ate good and drank too much. The company was second to none.[/report]

Lando

Post by Lando » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Ben,

I think you know what to get me for Christmas.

I am an XL.

Thanks,

Lando
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

rampant

Post by rampant » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:07 pm

What!! I thought you left your soul in Austria
:cool