This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
I'm with you brookwookie, I have had some decent scotch, Aberlour I think, and it was pretty damn good but I'll take a bottle of Basil or Woodford given a choice. Hell, I've never turned down any Makers now that I think of it either.Cheers.. :cool:
Make that another vote for Laphroaig and Caol Ila. I could drink the 10 year old Laphroaig like it was water.This thread is making me thirsty.Adams

<small>[ May 08, 2006, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Adams ]</small>
Originally posted by Brookwookie:n
Originally posted by SageBrush:n And I assume you know how this tastes fron your years of collecting cans and bottles in a shopping cart and living in a Van......DOWN BY THE RIVER.
So? SO?
So try this.... actually, I prefer the company of this 12 year old on the stream.
Tell you what, I'll drink that if you drink a glass of Karate Funk cologne. We'll share the same experience and we'll both know what to expect.It's hopeless. I've tried probably a dozen different people's "really seriously good no really" scotch. Some more than once, in an attempt to acquire the taste. I'm scotch-blind.
Wookie....take a look.n It ain't Scotch.....it's Irish.n If you like Burbon or N.A. Whiskey this ones a lock.n But say....this Karate Funk sounds pretty good.I'm sorry about this...[/img] bet a belt of that has a kick that will put you on the mat."Hey...when are the C.D.'s due and where do we send them?S.B.

and a sheep shot. strong work :smile

Luau 2020

> I'll try and put up a proper TR next week or […]

help me out?

Sent money - I don't want anything in return shoul[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Lando - am I still sending the ones for Dibs […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine