This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By troutjedi
I don't know what it is about Bozeman's criminal element, but the police reports in the Chronicle have always been pure comedy gold. Here's one from today: A deputy spoke to some ice fishermen at Hyalite Dam. They told the deputy several cutthroat trout had sore lips. I wonder if they had to get Bozeman CSI on the case?
By fyshnutz
Try the letters to the editor sometine. There's a couple of super right wing nut cases that right in pretty regularly.
By BigTimber
The comments to the online stories on the Billings Gazette website are pretty funny too. I post comments on there just to fuck with people because some of them obviously take it too damn seriously.
By troutjedi
Best one I ever saw in the Chronicle was something to the effect:Woman reported that her husband was repeatedly having sex with her dog.I remember it was the "repeatedly" part that made me laugh so damn hard.
By shutupandfish
Marked for future viewing. Thanks, TJ.
By Rusty Hook
Originally posted by fyshnutz:n Try the letters to the editor sometine. There's a couple of super right wing nut cases that right in pretty regularly.
Couldn't find 'em. n I think they make you pay to see those.
By troutjedi
Originally posted by Rusty Hook:n
Originally posted by fyshnutz:n Try the letters to the editor sometine. There's a couple of super right wing nut cases that right in pretty regularly.
Couldn't find 'em. n I think they make you pay to see those.
Check these out: GrampsApparently, this guy wrote so many poison pen letters to Outside Bozeman magazine that he got his own section on their website. Good stuff....
By fyshnutz
Dear Yuppies,I've about had it up to my gills with all this x-game, extreme sport, generation x bullshit. Don't any of you bastards work? I've lived in this valley for the last 40 years and seen people like you try to turn this place into some kind of fool's playground. All that has accomplished for me is a 400% increase in property tax and having to follow $40,000 SUVs driven by people who don't know how to drive! My old worm-fishing holes are all overrun by self-righteous, holier-than-thou, flyfishing "purists" trying to tell me how to manage MY WATERS!! By God, they oughta put mirrors at all of the fishing accesses so these primadonnas can enjoy their frivolous garb. They've got more shit hanging off them than Carter's got liver pills. This place is going to Hell in a handbasket and it's guys like you getting rich off your fancy "websites" paving the way. Well I'll tell you boys something. I may be the only man left in this valley who gives a shit, but it's a shit worth giving, and it's my shit you're gonna git. So get used to the taste 'cause you're gonna get a gut full. I will be in touch!Gramps
By troutjedi
Man that's some good shit right there!it's my shit you're gonna git!
By Rusty Hook
Originally posted by troutjedi:n Man that's some good shit right there!it's my shit you're gonna git!
And he has so much to give...
By BigTimber
Is he a Drake member? Should be.

make it stop :vomit

Rust Belt 2019

Glad all you guys showed up! Had a great time fish[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Andy’s Carrowmore Bumble https://live.[…]

IMG_5476.jpg Is this thing on?....

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine