Police report

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
woolly bugger

Re: Police report

Post by woolly bugger » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:45 pm

Originally posted by troutjedi:n
Originally posted by Rusty Hook:n
Originally posted by fyshnutz:n Try the letters to the editor sometine. There's a couple of super right wing nut cases that right in pretty regularly.
Couldn't find 'em. n I think they make you pay to see those.
Check these out: GrampsApparently, this guy wrote so many poison pen letters to Outside Bozeman magazine that he got his own section on their website. Good stuff....
One question? is Gramps related to Fatal?
Save the outdoors for the people who really want to be there. It is this, combined with a bad case of irritable bowel syndrome that makes me the grumpy bastard I am. - Gramps
<small>[ January 10, 2007, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: woolly bugger ]</small>
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

JimmyFingers

Post by JimmyFingers » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:46 pm

Quality Sig material, compliments of Gramps!
[The almighty dollar] fills our mountains, lakes and streams with people who don''t know how to appreciate the experience because they bought their way past the first few crucial learning steps of the sport. ~Gramps

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:13 am

Thats good stuff. Gramps does have a point with this rant though...
Gee it sure is tough to cut through this granola-eatin, tree-huggin, tie-dye wearing pile of crap. Let me see if I get it ...1. Cutting timber doesn't slow wildfires?n 2. Years of fire suppression doesn't increase fire intensity??n 3. Burnt timber shouldn't be harvested???I got three words for you, Einstein.....Firelines, Yellowstone, and Pinebeetles. What kind of a cherry-picked, statistical rape job do we have working here?!
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

shutupandfish

Post by shutupandfish » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:07 pm

This is an affront to Thumper, Smokey, and PETA.(from this week's blotter)
A grass fire broke out on Kyd Road. A person told deputies that the fire started because kids were shooting rabbits, then stuffing them with cigarettes and lighting them on fire.
Welcome to flavor country, varmint.

<small>[ January 31, 2007, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: shutupandfish ]</small>
Annihilating all that''s made/To a green thought in a green shade. --Andrew Marvell

Rusty Hook

Post by Rusty Hook » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:13 pm

I thought you were supposed to give them the cigarette, and then shoot them.
The virtues are lost in self-interest as rivers are lost in the sea.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:26 pm

that's a waste of cigarettes.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:54 pm

Kids
Where can I buy some wanderlust?

Rusty Hook

Post by Rusty Hook » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:56 pm

If they're old enough to smoke, then they're old enough to shoot rabbits and set them on fire.
The virtues are lost in self-interest as rivers are lost in the sea.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Goat

Post by Goat » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:33 pm

Originally posted by shutupandfish:n This is an affront to Thumper, Smokey, and PETA.(from this week's blotter)
A grass fire broke out on Kyd Road. A person told deputies that the fire started because kids were shooting rabbits, then stuffing them with cigarettes and lighting them on fire.
Welcome to flavor country, varmint.
It looks to me like this is just a case of poor culinary skills.
The moron formerly known as Glista.

Gulp

Post by Gulp » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:00 pm

As soon as I read the topic "Police Report" I knew this would have something to do with Bozeman.I remember reading a report last year about a guy who was shithoused and wrecked his car. He was writhing around in the ditch next to his totaled ride in subzero weather and when the cops found him he told them to "put a bullet in me" because of the pain. What's really funny though is that I live in the town outside of Bozeman where the rabbit/cigarette incident occurred- in fact, just a few blocks from the scene of the crime.

troutjedi

Post by troutjedi » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:06 pm

I had a sous chef at my restaurant who stumbled in one morning hung over as shit. The bartender walks back in the kitchen with the Bozeman police report in hand: "A woman reported a dead body in her front yard, when officers responded the body turned out to be **aforementioned sous chef** who was just extremely intoxicated. Officers gave the man a ride home.[/img]t was January and it had snowed about a half a foot that night....that idiot probably would have died had the woman not found him. We framed it.....

<small>[ January 31, 2007, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: troutjedi ]</small>
I got a whole warehouse full of peas in my head.

troutjedi

Post by troutjedi » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:07 pm

<small>[ January 31, 2007, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: troutjedi ]</small>
I got a whole warehouse full of peas in my head.