Your Favorite Beer is?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Brookwookie

Re: Your Favorite Beer is?

Post by Brookwookie » Fri May 19, 2006 1:15 pm

Originally posted by coolconman:n Budweiser in a rolling rock bottle might actually be an improvement.
Yeah. Like a tall glass of piss is improved with a lemon twist.
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

Adams

Post by Adams » Sun May 21, 2006 4:20 pm

Budweiser? Busch? Coors? Come o
-- those aren't beer -- carbonated piss maybe.What do drinking american beer and having sex in a drift boat have in common? They are both fucking near water.Adams

<small>[ May 21, 2006, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Adams ]</small>
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik

Shane

Post by Shane » Sun May 21, 2006 5:19 pm

My ow
Boner Juice Brand IPA is pretty close to the best beer I ever had.n Why don't people put limes in other beers? What makes people think that mexican beers only taste better with lime(no beer does)n That drives me crazy.S
Your fishing trip doesn''t include Kids, Women, but there is ruining your liver activities and swearing

tarpon slime sunscreen

Post by tarpon slime sunscreen » Sun May 21, 2006 5:23 pm

When I'm out of tequila or some moron has scheduled a pre-dawn launch, it has to be one or more of these on tap ... Image
''He seeks drama, a simplified understanding of an impossibly complex subject, and of course cheap laughs.'' D. Quammen

tarpon slime sunscreen

Post by tarpon slime sunscreen » Sun May 21, 2006 5:36 pm

Bite my bag!!!! Fucking picture upload process.The photo was supposed to be a John Courage Ale. An icy one of those and some steamed clams comes really close to a 30 pound permit on a wide open sand flat with the boat being poled by a a topless member of the Swedish Bikini Beer Drinking Team. Image

<small>[ May 22, 2006, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: tarponslimesunscreen ]</small>
''He seeks drama, a simplified understanding of an impossibly complex subject, and of course cheap laughs.'' D. Quammen

tarpon slime sunscreen

Post by tarpon slime sunscreen » Sun May 21, 2006 5:53 pm

<small>[ May 21, 2006, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: tarponslimesunscreen ]</small>

speybait

Post by speybait » Sun May 21, 2006 7:47 pm

Yuengling makes me think about my time on Penn's or Spring Creek in PA. At home I'd drink Newcastle 'cause it's tasty. Any of you Michigan guys that can tell me if Bell's stopped making Solsun? I haven't seen it in a long time, since college. That shit was awesome...or maybe it was just those spring days drinking outside.
""Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"

Stormcrow

Post by Stormcrow » Sun May 21, 2006 8:07 pm

:D Try a "Speckled Hen" english ale. Not cheap, but great flavor. Another one that i haven't seen in a few years is (sp)Linenkugles "Big Butt Ale"Then there is always the "Chamapange of Beers" High Life! What can be better...a woman in camo short shorts, shotguns and fido.
Life''s goal is not to die and leave a beautiful corpse, but rather to slide into the grave sideways shouting..."HOLY SHIT WHAT A RIDE"...Quote from some old lady in Seattle.

Mingo

Post by Mingo » Sun May 21, 2006 11:08 pm

Originally posted by eponymous:n conman:If you order a Black and Tan in Ireland any good bar tender will smack you down. They might not even serve you (seriously - I have seen it happen.) In the homeland it is considered a shit drink.Guinness straight up or the occasional Newcastle. "When it pours it reigns."
man you speak the truth! gimme my Guinness!

Mingo

Post by Mingo » Sun May 21, 2006 11:49 pm

[quote]Originally posted by Salty:n I love Guiness, Bass and the darker brews, but it's getting too hot down here to really enjoy them, I go for this in the summers :D

Salty

Post by Salty » Mon May 22, 2006 6:44 pm

Speaking of Asian Brews, if anyone finds a source for the 36oz bottles of OB Lager from Korea, let me know Image

<small>[ May 22, 2006, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Salty ]</small>
Ryan

http://busterwantstofish.com

"a complete lack on intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor that make beavis and butthead look like NPR commentators" Fyshnutz

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Mon May 22, 2006 7:06 pm

FYI Budwieser just perchased Rolling Rock for an obscene amount of money. Go Capitalism (not).
Where can I buy some wanderlust?