When Do You Tell Your Fishing Buddy To Fuck Off...

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Ricky Bobby

When Do You Tell Your Fishing Buddy To Fuck Off...

Post by Ricky Bobby » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:58 am

So when is it time to tell your buddy to fuck off. I just moved into the area and finally found someone who fly fishes and is cool. But it seems that everytime we make plans to fish or hang she bails. I mean we are talking solid plans and then rips the rug out from under me. Every kind of excuse you can think of from I have to get a root canal, to my friend has a cold and I have to take care of him. The best one though was when she said the West Nile Virus, and was feeling kinda SARSy. Anyway I have a few other buddies I just thought it she was hard core too. I guess not. So tell her to Fuck Off or No
Well, I''m the best there is. Plain and simple, when I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

evilmonkey50

Re: When Do You Tell Your Fishing Buddy To Fuck Off...

Post by evilmonkey50 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:00 am

She's just playing hard to get...or not. When people get too flaky, I find it's not worth the mental effort to try to make plans around them. It's a good thing fishing is as good or better solo.Savanna, quit playing with the man's mind...
The only difference between a good angler and a great angler is the ability to shamelessly self-promote.n n Ursus

Ricky Bobby

Post by Ricky Bobby » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:02 am

Not Savanna but I like the way your thinking.
Well, I''m the best there is. Plain and simple, when I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

HDW

Post by HDW » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:08 am

I only fish with someone else - to remind me why I fish by myself 90% of the time

Shane

Post by Shane » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:17 am

I like going fishing with Bill and then trying to ditch him for the rest of the day.n S
Your fishing trip doesn''t include Kids, Women, but there is ruining your liver activities and swearing

Reef Runner

Post by Reef Runner » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:09 am

A resounding Fuck Off. You are in the dangerous arena of a Fish Cock Tease. Worse than a temptress, and more worser (sic) than a dirty leg, the Fish Cock Tease is someone that you really don't have time to jack with. I knew a girl like this- seemed cool in the beginning- was going to go out with a buddy of mine- then after all the BS I just yawned and forgot about it. Give her the Heisman.

shutupandfish

Post by shutupandfish » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:30 am

Revenge is a dish best served by e-mail.Set her up for an outing and then bag at the last-minute with a lame e-mailed excuse.If she gets mad, just keep repeating, "What!? I e-mailed you." Guaranteed to piss her off.
Annihilating all that''s made/To a green thought in a green shade. --Andrew Marvell

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:37 am

Just strait up tell her, [/img] think you a nice person and all but next time I going with or without you," blah bnlah blah. If she is a real fishing buddy she'll get over it and everything will be fine. Besides if you can't tell your fishing buddy to fuck off, then who can you?!
Where can I buy some wanderlust?

Kylemc

Post by Kylemc » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:50 am

Originally posted by Wingnut:n Just strait up tell her, [/img] think you a nice person and all but next time I going with or without you," blah bnlah blah. If she is a real fishing buddy she'll get over it and everything will be fine. Besides if you can't tell your fishing buddy to fuck off, then who can you?!
Wingnut, your drunk! I tell my fishing buddies to fuck off all the time,but it is ALWAYS on the stream.
"And sometimes both is required. We; the three of us were rather like the willow. Nothing broke us...Fucking Nothing..."

I forgot the rest.... your mom is a whore...WB25

Brookwookie

Post by Brookwookie » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:58 am

I would be honored to tell any of you to fuck off and then ditch you. Honest.
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

Rusty Hook

Post by Rusty Hook » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:08 am

She likes her position at the center of the universe, and is seeing how much shit you are willing to put up with.Go fishing with someone else the next time or two, and be sure to tell her all about the trip afterward, with details of the good times that were had. Pictures are good too.
The virtues are lost in self-interest as rivers are lost in the sea.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Ricky Bobby

Post by Ricky Bobby » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:15 am

Damn Bitches all of em!n I need another beer.