This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Float Rod
Newbie....that word is ear piercing....
By coloradicus
[/img]'m just glad to be here, hope I can do the best for my team. Good Lord willing, things will work out right""You know, an old friend of mine used to say, its a simple game...you throw the ball, catch the ball, and hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes it rains...Think about that for a while"
By Rusty Hook
If we could all learn to think outside the box, it would trigger a major paradigm shift.
By Bruiser
"put you on fish""throwing" instead of "casting" or "fishing"There's no cure for the common birthday I guess.
By Ajax
BOOM!Schwing!Oh Snap!Three good examples of douchespeak.
By chuffer
Wookie already beat me to it, but I may go on a killing spree of epic proportions the next time I hear the phrase, "at the end of the day".
By Rusty Hook
Originally posted by Ajax:n BOOM!Schwing!Oh Snap!Three good examples of douchespeak.
Oh no you di'nt!
By The Volfish
The Bubble Burst...WTF? Enough already. How bout, the greedy bastards priced themselves outta the market and are now stuck dealing with the shit sammich they served.
Shakedown: TR

I haven't been getting out much lately, KP, and I […]

The Beer, The Wine, The Whiskey

Not enough wine.

Wait, edit: North Shore, as in Baie-Comeau, etc.? […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BSSBH (variation) https://live.staticflickr.[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine