This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By eponymous
"Today is the day that so and so became a "Real Yankee". (Said in an annyoying new yawk accent with a touch of guido eye-talyin thrown in for good measure.)fuuuuuck you. Yankees lose thaaaaaa Yankees lose...bwahahahaha.n Anything uttered by Joe Morgan. A baseball playing hero of mine but a god awful color man. "That was a cutter from Mariano." No fucking shit dickwad. That's all he throws.Lastly Madden. Bam. Boom. Right there."Right there" is right you tool. Right fuckin' there to be exact.
By 2Hi2Fish
Originally posted by Snagly:n [/img]t'll smoke up just fine"
this is an acceptable phrase if, god forbid, you take a dunking and wet your stash. Usually said with a slight tremble in your voice, until you spark one and find out it did indeed smoke up just fine.
By Rich Farino
"That's why they call it fishing and not catching!"n [/img] figured I was just stuck on a big rock again... and THEN THE ROCK MOVED!"n "Nice to meet you. You work in the flyfishing industry? Can I get a discount?"n "We need to cut your salary. Oh, can you come in early tomorrow?"n "Funny how you always seem to remember the ones you lost, huh?"Shaddupp.n -Me
By fat tire
[/img]t's not about the fish you catch, it's about getting out and enjoying the outdoors."Fuck you! I come to catch fish not spend 80 bucks in gas, get my ass kicked on the way out by 3-4 footers to get skunked! Homos can smell all the fresh air they want! I want stinky fish fingers!
By Smithhammer
Recently overheard from an over-worked fly shop employee:Q: "What's hatching right now?"A: [/img]t's fucking OCTOBER, Einstein - whaddya think?"Q: "How'd you know I was from Utah?"A: "Ummmm...."Q: "What are they bitin' on?"A: "End of my line, muthafucka."Q: "Where would you recommend people from out of town stay?"A: "Home."Q: [/img]ot any free flies?"A: "Yeah, all the ones on the windowsill."

<small>[ October 10, 2007, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Smithhammer ]</small>
By chuffer
"Fair to middling."
Where the hell are you located to hear that one being over-used? 1956?

I miss that country. Fuckin' virus and the Tange[…]

Shakedown: TR

Thanks for that one KP. Often times we are too ha[…]

Wait, edit: North Shore, as in Baie-Comeau, etc.? […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BSSBH (variation) https://live.staticflickr.[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine